Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will look eactly like Everton's new homes or Sweden's aways, only difference being the saltire on the back of the collar, and the proper blue with some red piping etc.....the design will be identical. All the pictures in the "teaser" on the Rangers offficial site are on these shirts . Pics of Everton and Sweden below

everton_home_08_09_umbro__kit.jpg

sweden-umbro-euro_2008-away-shirt.jpg

sweden-umbro-euro_2008-away-shirt-08-09.

look above and you can see all of the pictures from the teaser(below) on Rangers main site (except the saltire...it will be where the sverige writing is)

so, just change the colors, and there you'll have it. I think it will be really nice, so long as they get the colors right! (tu)

It will look eactly like Everton's new homes or Sweden's aways, only difference being the saltire on the back of the collar, and the proper blue with some red piping etc.....the design will be identical. All the pictures in the "teaser" on the Rangers offficial site are on these shirts . Pics of Everton and Sweden below

so, just change the colors, and there you'll have it. I think it will be really nice, so long as they get the colors right! (tu)

Pretty much everything I said then.

Pretty much everything I said then.

Exactly! Sorry mate, I didn't realize that you posted this already, until after I posted.... :)

When are they gony show us the phuckin strip? It's an absolute joke. What positives are being gained from holding the pictures back? None, because we are all pi55ed off waiting!

When are they gony show us the phuckin strip? It's an absolute joke. What positives are being gained from holding the pictures back? None, because we are all pi55ed off waiting!

:craphead:

18th July

As long as the "its a grand old team to play for" is removed on ours im happy :craphead::craphead:

Just Called Rangers and they say IT are trying to put a picture on the website today. Keep yer eyes pealed!!!!

First, i know its a windup but...

TRYING? What have we got tims working on the megastore website ffs? doh

Just called again and the dame was fobbing me off again with IT excuses. I said tell me how it looks and she says I have no seen it yet?????

This is as frustrating as hanging of a cliff with one arm and having itchy balls!!! i cana cope!!!!

Just called again and the dame was fobbing me off again with IT excuses. I said tell me how it looks and she says I have no seen it yet?????

This is as frustrating as hanging of a cliff with one arm and having itchy balls!!! i cana cope!!!!

doh IT problems?

HOW.. :lol:

Tell em to send the pictures to mcboyd@rangersmedia.com and ill get up em ..

:lol:

Just called back and was sent on a wild goose chase. Called customer sevices again and the same Julie said that there has been no pictures released yet. I asked her about the IT problem she told me about yesterday and she said that it is now not an IT problem. So I called Rangers Football Club and they said I should get in contact with Customer services so I said fuck it Ill phone umbro. when I called umbro the guy said we style the top but Rangers decide on how to customize it and then its mass produced abroad. He said Umbro sell it but are basically just a sponser Rangers have control and all the rights to pre picture and strip release dates. What alot of shite!!! The guy said he will ask other departments some questions and get back to me!!!!

They even put Miller in last years shirt for all of his signing pics!! i thought FOR SURE we'd see the new tops as soon as we signed out first player of the summer!!??

Looks as though we may well have to wait till it's released!? Rediculous IMO! :angry2: