Davis

Zulu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham have told Rangers they want 4 mil for their man. If thats the case then as far as i am concerned they are welcome to him hes no 4mil player.

There is absolutely no way he is worth that kind of money; send him back to Fulham and concentrate on better players at more realistic prices.

Agree with most on here. Ideal for a team who plays once a week but he struggled to play weekend and midweek games, team like ours we need players who can play at near full strength sunday, wednesday, saturday

Hodgson clearly doesnt want him and its more likely their board want to recoup the full amount they paid. I cant see any other offers going in for him so I hope we say "No thanks".

I tink he struggled when the team started to struggle. and he had to spend half his time covering for kirk broadfoot near the end of the season, not a fair reflection on his abilities, also hes pretty young. I'd pay 3-4 mil if I knew that would'nt be the end of our summer budget..

I wouldn't spend that on Davis now and I rate him very highly.

We should never of signed Lafferty for near £4m and bought Davis instead.

buy him, 4mill isn't hardly anything these days for a young box 2 box mindfielder who has gt premiership,international and european experience. By the time Bazza retires he will be gettin into his prime

I wouldn't spend that on Davis now and I rate him very highly.

We should never of signed Lafferty for near £4m and bought Davis instead.

dont know muff, i hope played in the right position this boy could have alot to offer and plenty of goals hopefully.

We should stick with the 3 mil offered and tell davis to let fulham know theres only one place he wants to go this summer and i agree that furman should get his chance this season but i still wouldnt mind having davis for europe and with naismith and burky out for a while i think we should get the numbers up abit this season but lets not con ourselves by paying that crazy price.

Beasley Ferguson Adam Daily Mcculloch

Miller

FUTURES BRIGHT BOYS :D

Your probably not far away there.

For £4m we could bring in Chimbonda at £2m and Tsaridis (quoted) at £2.5m....an extra £500k and we have 2 good players instead of a decent player at £4m.