*** SC Preussen Munster 0 v 1 Rangers Match Thread ***

We should keep our 4 million, Anybody else think Adam is the creative and flair player we have been crying out for?

Nah, Didn't think so, Charlie feck aff and stop scoring hoachy goals!! :D

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ive missed the 1st half because i thought it was on at 5, FFS!!!!! whats gone on? whats the lineup and what score is it? this commentary is shocking quality!!!

From Andrew Dickson at the Pressen Stadion

40 mins - Loose tries to level for Preussen but his effort loops behind with the aid of a deflection for a home corner and although the hosts can't make it count, the brilliantly-named Massih Wassey does force a good stop from Alexander moments later.

39 mins - Thomson is really lucky to stay on the park after a late challenge. He's made a few of them today and his over-enthusiasm could soon prove costly.

38 mins - It's a yellow card for home player Massimo Ornatello after a crunching tackle on Sasa Papac. He joins Thomson in the book, who was cautioned earlier.

so ive missed the 1st half because i thought it was on at 5, FFS!!!!! whats gone on? whats the lineup and what score is it? this commentary is shocking quality!!!

1-0 Rangers. Charlie Adam penalty.

---------Alexander---------

Whittaker--Weir--Dailly--Papac

McCulloch--Adam--Thomson--Beasley

----Darcheville--Miller------------------

Subs: Robinson, Broadfoot, Fleck, Furman, Novo, Cousin, Webster, Boyd.

If Thomson gets sent off then does he not miss the first SPL game of the season? That's the last thing we need with Fergie injured. Get him off.

Its the first game, but with both CA, and LM in our midfield and Beasley not yet fully recovered from injury, I hope we bring on Furman or Fleck and buy two new mid fielders.

KT needs to get a grip of himself too. Far too many fouls. He will miss many games again with suspensions if he is not careful.

Still again its our first game.

My big worry is there is no sign of Cuellar. Is he injured, being saved, moved or sold?

1-0 Rangers. Charlie Adam penalty.

---------Alexander---------

Whittaker--Weir--Dailly--Papac

McCulloch--Adam--Thomson--Beasley

----Darcheville--Miller------------------

Subs: Robinson, Broadfoot, Fleck, Furman, Novo, Cousin, Webster, Boyd.

thanks alot (tu) hope fleck and furman get a run out today

My big worry is there is no sign of Cuellar. Is he injured, being saved, moved or sold?

It's not something to worry about, he can't play every game!