*** SC Preussen Munster 0 v 1 Rangers Match Thread ***

so ive missed the 1st half because i thought it was on at 5, FFS!!!!! whats gone on? whats the lineup and what score is it? this commentary is shocking quality!!!

1-0 Rangers. Charlie Adam penalty.

---------Alexander---------

Whittaker--Weir--Dailly--Papac

McCulloch--Adam--Thomson--Beasley

----Darcheville--Miller------------------

Subs: Robinson, Broadfoot, Fleck, Furman, Novo, Cousin, Webster, Boyd.

thanks alot (tu) hope fleck and furman get a run out today

Same. And Boyd :bouncy:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thompson has made several bad challenges since been booked.

I'd get him subbed now because he IS gonna be sent off if he stays on the pitch

Wont happen.

The Referee will have a word with WS and KT. Any late/ carelesss challenges and he will tell Walter to substitute him.

Happens all the time, No player EVER gets sent off in a meaningless friendly for a mis timed tackle. Only for violent conduct or inapproapriate behaviour

I really wouldnt look to much into Carlos not playing. WS knows he will be our first choice CN next season and is just giving the other boys a chance to impress as well as gicing the king some extra recovery time.

If Thomson gets sent off then does he not miss the first SPL game of the season? That's the last thing we need with Fergie injured. Get him off.

The ref will have a word with both managers about certain players at HT, like Thomson for us and there GK that gave away the penalty!

I doubt the ref would send a player off today, unless it was a crazy tackle or attacking somebody on the field

Its the first game, but with both CA, and LM in our midfield and Beasley not yet fully recovered from injury, I hope we bring on Furman or Fleck and buy two new mid fielders.

KT needs to get a grip of himself too. Far too many fouls. He will miss many games again with suspensions if he is not careful.

Still again its our first game.

My big worry is there is no sign of Cuellar. Is he injured, being saved, moved or sold?

?

he's been with the US squad all summer playing friendlies and in the copa america qualifiers - he should be the fittest on the pitch

I doubt the ref would send a player off today, unless it was a crazy tackle or attacking somebody on the field

I agree, but I think he's committed 2 or 3 fouls since being booked, aswell as talking back to the referee. We can't take any chances.

Its the first game, but with both CA, and LM in our midfield and Beasley not yet fully recovered from injury, I hope we bring on Furman or Fleck and buy two new mid fielders.

KT needs to get a grip of himself too. Far too many fouls. He will miss many games again with suspensions if he is not careful.

My big worry is there is no sign of Cuellar. Is he injured, being saved, moved or sold?

Nva, I like Adam as a player tbh but we'll have to see if I'm right.

Maybe KT is just trying too hard.

And lets not worry about CC, maybe just being saved for the next game and then he'll get the full game then.

If Thomson gets sent off then does he not miss the first SPL game of the season? That's the last thing we need with Fergie injured. Get him off.

The ref will have a word with both managers about certain players at HT, like Thomson for us and there GK that gave away the penalty!

Should the keeper not have been sent off though ? Or did he not do it because it was just a friendly ?

And lets not worry about CC, maybe just being saved for the next game and then he'll get the full game then.

Yeah, with Ferguson injured, maybe Thommo is just trying to impress and get stuck in.

Well I hope not, but KT is definitely on the bubble. Maybe he will not appear for the second half.

Right about what?

If you like him or not?

Right about what?

If you like him or not?

No, if I'm right or not. Thats he's any good!