All Glenn Loovens Talk

Muff

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are close to going down a big hole similar to what the ratcatchers did at the start of out 9 in a row streak.

It is a very uncomfortable time to be a Rangers fan and the buck stops at Murrys desk. Even if we are "for sale" why would a serious investor want to buy a club that is being run as badly as it seems to be????

I backed Murray for years till i got re-educated on here as he did try and give us the best years of my life as a Rangers fan, but the tide has changed. I amslowly starting to hate the man!!!!

this will be final nail in the coffin as far as murray and smith go......................both of them can GTF if it happens.........

if of course its true............

but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing that idiot smith would consider good business..........

we all know hes not in the habit of lookin to create goals........so swap our top and best goalscorer for a defender FFS

there is no way this is true - smith clearly doesnt want boyd to go, otherwise he would have the 2.5mill when it was on offer weeks ago...i wouldnt be surprised if its actually GOW or COUSIN they are talking about...boyd PLUS cash for a championship defender???? hahah bbc scotland must think its april fools!!

I lived in Rotterdam for 4 years and had a Feyenoord season ticket for 2 years.

I just messaged a mate that is a die hard Feyenoord man and a coach at semi pro level.

This is the message i got from him

F says:

was Glenn Loovens. any good at Feyenoord? Rangers are looking at signing him??

You have just sent a nudge.

Maus {Pokeren} says:

AutoMessage: Ben aan het pokeren

Maus {Pokeren} says:

no not really

This guy knows football and if he says that then that in itself makes me worry.

I think a swap deal involving Cousin + Loovens would be great for all parties

Cardiff need a Striker + we need a good CB

Yep, would be great if it happened. If Boyd goes as part of this deal I'll be very disappointed.

cousin thinks prem clubs will want him the fact is they dont the wouldny look at him with tht attitude and he wont go to cardiff due to them beeing unable to offer him the wages apparently

this is a damn disgrace if boyd goes !

Walter Smith must be crazy if he offering Boyd to Cardiff City. Boyd basically won 2 cups by himself last season. Hes been our top goal scorer 3 seasons in row. If Boyd got more starts last season we would of won the league.

BBC Scotland has learned that the Ibrox club are prepared to offer striker Kris Boyd as part of the deal to bring the Dutchman to Glasgow.

Could be bullshit though.

Should be offering COUSIN not fucking boyd.

That's a matter of opinion my friend. :huh:

BBC Scotland has learned that the Ibrox club are prepared to offer striker Kris Boyd as part of the deal to bring the Dutchman to Glasgow.

Boyd - our saviour...over and over again!

Against who exactly Boab? :unsure:

QOS in the SCF and Dundee United in the CIS cup final

Tonight...Dundee Utd and Queen of the South! :lol: Those 2 cups we won btw, last season!