Just back from the game...

rfc72

and it was yet another baltic trip up to Dunfermline like the cup game :lol: but a thought we were gonna throw it away 2day in last 5-10 mins just couldnt get that 2nd goal to kill the game off!! Was impressed with Davie Weir won just about everythin in the air and a thought Hemdani was also good and would of ran Weir close in ma opinion for man of the match!!

Sad when our defenders are MOTM vs a poor D'fermiline team.

Burke SUCKED big time by the way.

:rolleyes:

You're being kind there NVA - Burke put in a performance which made Papac look like Philip Lahm a few weeks ago.

I was actually embarrassed for the club, and the player.

You're being kind there NVA - Burke put in a performance which made Papac look like Philip Lahm a few weeks ago.

It is clear that his heart is just not in it. The more time that goes by without him signinga new contract the more likely it looks like he just won't be staying. I would get shot of him. If you don't want to play for the club them you won't. GTF Burke.

It is clear that his heart is just not in it. The more time that goes by without him signinga new contract the more likely it looks like he just won't be staying. I would get shot of him. If you don't want to play for the club them you won't. GTF Burke.

I heard on one of the news programmes this morning that Burke signed a new contract yesterday. Not sure which channel or how much truth is in it tho. My personal thought is that he needs time and coaching. Have a little patience folks! (tu)

I heard on one of the news programmes this morning that Burke signed a new contract yesterday. Not sure which channel or how much truth is in it tho. My personal thought is that he needs time and coaching. Have a little patience folks! 

That's news to me. If he does sign a new contract then he had better warrant the wages he is on. We know he can play better than what he is producing. He just looks as if he doesn't want to be there. He didn't even celebrate his goal last week.

I think Burke just doesnt look fit, he seems to be annoyed at himself that he doesnt have the pace to run past players and its affecting his game. I think he can be a great wee player, he just needs to get sharp and get some confidence back.

Looked lazy, never went near an opponent when they had the ball and as usual gave no help to Hutton.

Once again had the chance to set up an easy goal but selfishly shot wide. Is not a team player and is not producing it even for himself.

When I said last week that his heart isn't in it ,and that he was a greedy wee bastard with no vision,along with several others not rangers class(Adam,still haven't changed my mind),I got slaughtered on here,now it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.The boy is pish,with no pace and a one trick pony. get him tae fuck,for whatever we can get.He is a mercenary wee prick,who should have signed ages ago,out of decency that he has hardly kicked a ball for 2 years whilst still being paid vast sums.Instead he chose not to get himself fit in the proper way,at home and doing all he can to get back quicker.No,wee burkie was out clubbing,smoking and drinking(saw with my own eyes) on a weekly basis.Nice!

I think Burke just doesnt look fit, he seems to be annoyed at himself that he doesnt have the pace to run past players and its affecting his game. I think he can be a great wee player, he just needs to get sharp and get some confidence back.

Well said.

The last few months have stressed him out.

Give him a chance people.

He came from our youth team.

Everyone has a bad day at work. Anyhow we won the match.

Walt subbed him. No harm done.

Winning Loyal <bouncy>

Dont you just love this line that gets troted out when some one who earns in a week what some earn in a year.

How the fu.k can a pro footballer with the world at there feet and money to burn be stressed- dont buy any of it

Stress has nothing to do with his INabilty to perform

Way over rated

Dont you just love this line that gets troted out when some one who earns in a week what some earn in a year.

How the fu.k can a pro footballer with the world at there feet and money to burn be stressed- dont buy any of it

Stress has nothing to do with his INabilty to perform

Way over rated

Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Personally I can see him doing good work in the next few years under Walter.

Time will tell.

Looked lazy, never went near an opponent when they had the ball and as usual gave no help to Hutton.

Once again had the chance to set up an easy goal but selfishly shot wide. Is not a team player and is not producing it even for himself.

time on the bench for him then....I also heard that he had decided to stay with us well if hes doing it grudgingly he should just go to Villa ...no point in staying with us if his heart is not in it. He used to bring a spark to the game I wonder what the problem is. :unsure: