Time to stop with the BJK crap

bearsrus

i really feel it's time we quit using the BJK shite as a bam up to the dhims, it honestly makes me cringe when i hear bears using that chant and i hate us having to use a child abuse case to try and get to them, surely we are bigger and better people than that, and dont need to resort to using it as a bam up, what do yous think?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well considering ive heard some of them singing about the ibrox disaster No!

that is partly my point, do we really need to lower ourselves to the same scum level as them? we are better than that and dont need to use it, we all know what happened, they know what happened, so let them live with how they go about things and we look after ourselves, especially in these trying times on the park.

What does BJK mean? I'm lost.

It means big jock knew - ie jock stein former celtic manager knew about the child abuse at celtic boysclub in the 70's and did not report it - and there have been rumours that celtic football club have tried to cover it up also - and when celtic fans stop viewing this man as a saint and start seeing him for the scum he is celtic or not - then and only then should it be forgotton - utter scum - anyone who covers up child abuse deserves all they f*cking get :barf:

It means big jock knew - ie jock stein former celtic manager knew about the child abuse at celtic boysclub in the 70's and did not report it - and there have been rumours that celtic football club have tried to cover it up also - and when celtic fans stop viewing this man as a saint and start seeing him for the scum he is celtic or not - then and only then should it be forgotton - utter scum - anyone who covers up child abuse deserves all they f*cking get :barf:

by covering up you mean firing torbett even though he had no evidence to do so and only did it on word of mouth?

Does that mean if we played an Israeli team and they mocked us we'd sing Anti-Jew songs and cheer the Holocaust?

It was a worthy campaign but it's now a sick parody

Time to let it go

P.s

Not saying them singing about the disaster is ok but I think you get my drift

by covering up you mean firing torbett even though he had no evidence to do so and only did it on word of mouth?

jog on brendan

Given their previous attempts to get at us, it's fair game.

They have several elephants in their living room.

From their establishment to further the cause of sectarianism and terrorism, to sheltering of a ring of perverts (there were reports that Torbett was just one member) to having a war criminal on the board in the shape of crypto-fascist John "Dr. Death" Reid.

No, by covering up he means that while Stein saw enough evidence to fire him, he didn't report it to the police. Child abuse is a criminal offence - people lose sight of that after reading about the 3,000 plus child abuse cases concealed by the Roman Catholic church.

No, by covering up he means that while Stein saw enough evidence to fire him, he didn't report it to the police. Child abuse is a criminal offence - people lose sight of that after reading about the 3,000 plus child abuse cases concealed by the Roman Catholic church.

That's a very conservative estimate. I'd reckon there are 10 victims to every priest. I'm not saying every priest is paedophile. I'm sure there were a couple who weren't, over the centuries.

Does that mean if we played an Israeli team and they mocked us we'd sing Anti-Jew songs and cheer the Holocaust?

It was a worthy campaign but it's now a sick parody

Time to let it go

P.s

Not saying them singing about the disaster is ok but I think you get my drift

Are you seriousley saying that if a team came to ibrox, our home ground, and blatenly were there to mock us you would let them?

Fan wise, it happens every week with the football.

i really feel it's time we quit using the BJK shite as a bam up to the dhims, it honestly makes me cringe when i hear bears using that chant and i hate us having to use a child abuse case to try and get to them, surely we are bigger and better people than that, and dont need to resort to using it as a bam up, what do yous think?

tbh its dying down anyway, why did you feel the need to bring it back up? :rolleyes: