Boyd Believes He is on the Way Out!

contacts

Just as the heading says Boyd thinks that Walter wants to move him on and expects to be transferred in the coming weeks. Although he would rather stay at the club he is preparing to be sold.

Obviously it all depends on clubs bidding for him and matching Rangers valuation.

Boyd is the only person that can deliver us the league IMO.

He flick on created the goal last night for example.

Then why haven't we won the league since Boyd arrived from Kilmarnock?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as the heading says Boyd thinks that Walter wants to move him on and expects to be transferred in the coming weeks. Although he would rather stay at the club he is preparing to be sold.

Obviously it all depends on clubs bidding for him and matching Rangers valuation.

51 goals in 78 appearances is it?

Surely he is the reason we haven't

We need player like boyd in SPL fuck! capable of scoring 20+ a season if partnered with right man! Possibly Velicka/Laffs or Miller (tu) We should be looking to offload JCD and cousin! they must be costing us bit in wages and they do fuck all

We need player like boyd in SPL fuck! capable of scoring 20+ a season if partnered with right man! Possibly Velicka/Laffs or Miller (tu) We should be looking to offload JCD and cousin! they must be costing us bit in wages and they do fuck all

Go back to the old school approach of going with results instead of perception for once.

Go back to the old school approach of going with results instead of perception for once.

Dont understand your lingo? you want Boydy stay or go?

Stay of course.

I am saying, why not play Boyd when he can, like you say, score.

Stay of course.

I am saying, why not play Boyd when he can, like you say, score.

I know man, telling ya RM lads do better job WS :lol:(tu)

For him to win us back keep best players. rid shite. bring in Davis, winger, maybe rb

Seems like the club have been trying to force Boydy out the door for nearly two seasons now! Unacceptable if he is sold, we've waited years for a goal scorer, how much will to bring in one like him on our current budget? Because none of the other strikers can guarentee us 25+ goals a season.

Surely Ally knows the value of a good striker that keeps getting written off and proving people wrong!?

Because he very rarely gets started thats why, his ratio speaks for itself. If he had been started last season he would have been top scorer in the SPL i reckon.

I find it hard to believe that a backroom staff that includes McCoist is treating Boyd in this way.

There must be something else going on, surely.

I find it hard to believe that a backroom staff that includes McCoist is treating Boyd in this way.

Rumours of drug, alcohol and/or attitude problems have plagued Boyd's time at Rangers, maybe there's no smoke without fire.

Exactly. Seems with Boyd there is an agenda behind the scenes to get him moved elsewhere.

He certainly doesnt want the move, and always does the business on the park when given the chance.

A clash of personalities with the management?

Rumours of drug, alcohol and/or attitude problems have plagued Boyd's time at Rangers, maybe there's no smoke without fire.

If the drug/alcohol rumours were true surely he'd have been out the door long ago?

One of my dads managers has something to do with Rangers and he was saying that Boyd on drugs!

Where does it say this and who said it ? :sherlock:

Where does it say this and who said it ? :sherlock:

PS - A load of old horseshit !

One of my dads managers has something to do with Rangers and he was saying that Boyd on drugs!

should give them all drugs maybe make them play a bit better :)

The drug rumours have been doing the rounds for ages.

Why not test him without warning on a Sunday morning?

Can you imagine the negative press Rangers would get?

Test all players and put it across as showing the kids, that their role models don't take drugs.

Test all players and put it across as showing the kids, that their role models don't take drugs.

the players do get tested every week blood tests are done on a regular basis

Boydy wouldnt be anywere near Rangers if he did Drugs, and if he did their not going to let everyone " That has something to do with Rangers " know about.

the players do get tested every week blood tests are done on a regular basis

So why do these rumours persist?

Everyone, including Rangers fans, happy to repeat them and stick their boot into a players reputation?