Boyd Believes He is on the Way Out!

contacts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Murray and co are trying to piss the fans off they are doing a sterling job. What can you expect from the custodian who calls us customers?

Folks I'm not saying the club are defo selling Boyd although the player believes this to be the case.

i thought at first when Velicka was bought he would be Boyds replacement but Smith came out and said he wont be sold

also has contacts got this from Boyd? Could this just be paranoia from Boyds view of not being top dog at the club (even tho imo he should be)

And the money should be used to bring in QUALITY!

Anthing less than £4m and Murray can fuck off. I don't know why you would waste £2m on a rat and get rid of Boyd doh

I don't doubt contacts for a minute, but what's the point in getting rid of Boyd now if we are allegedly going to sign a couple of attacking/flair midfielders?

I'm not Boyd's biggest fan but I'd happily give him a chance to prove himself worthy of a regular start if there is some flair to supply him.

Seems fuckin crazy to me - buy two players that can make chances and get rid of a natural finisher!!

Stop press news update - Mr Boyd is keeping quiet about a move, what I can confirm is that he is not happy and wants a chance to play regular football at Ibrox.

I'm sure you all know that anyway but I can confirm he has not said the above!

celtic will be loving this, how often have they watched us destroy ourselves.

To be honest bud I dont think it matters what the tattie munchers think or say , everything around our club at the minute is dire