Bresciano or Davis

FlippinEck

Which player?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you rather have?

• Bresciano
    • Davis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can so many people say Bresciano when they are lucky if they have seen him in more than 2-3games!!!

Unbelievable!!

Maybe people watch football other than the SPL?

I've seen a bit of the guy from internationals, and although he's not spectacular, i'd have him over Davis if the price really was quoted at £7mil

Mate all i do is watch football and ive seen him a fair few times...

thing is though, ive seen Davis for 90mins plenty of times and know exactly what Davis can give us if played in the correct position...

I still think that a lot people want Bresciano just becuase hes a new name and dont know anything about him...

I would rather have a player i know will perform!

£7m was a typo IMO no chance do they want £7m!!

Steven Davis when we got him on loan we had option buying him for like £3million in the Summer. but cause he done well they think they can bump his price right up. Oz guy doubt we'll get him but reckon we'll end up getting Davis for round £3-4million cause he dont want to play for them and they dont want him playing for them!

Steven Davis when we got him on loan we had option buying him for like £3million in the Summer. but cause he done well they think they can bump his price right up. Oz guy doubt we'll get him but reckon we'll end up getting Davis for round £3-4million cause he dont want to play for them and they dont want him playing for them!

hopefully both but davis 4 me

How can so many people say Bresciano when they are lucky if they have seen him in more than 2-3games!!!

Unbelievable!!

Maybe people watch football other than the SPL?

I've seen a bit of the guy from internationals, and although he's not spectacular, i'd have him over Davis if the price really was quoted at £7mil

Mate all i do is watch football and ive seen him a fair few times...

thing is though, ive seen Davis for 90mins plenty of times and know exactly what Davis can give us if played in the correct position...

I still think that a lot people want Bresciano just becuase hes a new name and dont know anything about him...

I would rather have a player i know will perform!

£7m was a typo IMO no chance do they want £7m!!

I wasnt saying you didnt, just meaning that alot of people on here do watch alot of other leagues and have seen a fair bit of him.

I hope Rangers now shelf their pursuit of Steve Davis. I love his true blue attitude, tracking back and always being available for a pass. On the other hand, he can't shoot, is not good in the air and light in the tackle. Sure, he's young and can learn but so could the boys coming through at Murray Park. Especially at the money being mentioned.

a big "HELLO HELLO" to all the bears on here - my first comment.

My pick would be Davis rather Bresciano. Both player are said to be worth £4M. So with that said - I would buy Davis for this amount than the other bcoz:

1. He impressed during his loan spell

2. knows how the IBROX setup is run and the players well

3. He has got that flair, creativity in that midfield area

so why pay out 4m for a player we know little about where we can pay the same for a player that meets all the attributes to play for the jersey.

:rangers:

Apparently Palermo arent in the house just now they are on holiday

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...f_Euro_exit.php

"We've had problems with Bresciano. We think we submitted a bid but we've not had a reply from them. They are on tour in Germany so we've had problems getting in touch with them."

:rolleyes:

Unbelievable!!

as an aussie living in glasgow, i have seen breschiano play in alot of games, both in the flesh for the national squad and also throughout the world cup qualifiers, world cup, asian qualifiers and a little bit for his club...he is a class act no doubt and would be a good player - he has an excellent set piece, something we lack currently, can whip in a good corner, can tackle well and scores important goals...but to be fair, i think davis has the POTENTIAL to be something good for us and i wouldnt mind either, i am not going to be picky given our state of affairs!

sorry, just to add, the one thing you get from davis is you know he plays for the jersey...he is one of us and will fight to the bitter end, and wont (hopefully) want to jump ship as soon as a big club comes along...

sorry, just to add, the one thing you get from davis is you know he plays for the jersey...he is one of us and will fight to the bitter end, and wont (hopefully) want to jump ship as soon as a big club comes along...

(tu) It would have to be davis for me just because I have not seen Bresciano play and Davis is 5 years younger

Voted for Davis meself, he faded badly last year but considering he spent most of it being used like a carthorse in a team with no creativity i think he'd be the better option. I know one season at Villa isn't anything to judge him on, but he was outstanding.

i'm quite surprised at the results.

i'd rather davis, cause he's a good scottish lad, who loves playing for the shirt and knows the squad.

he's not scottish he's Northern Irish.. lol

But sure, if McGeady is Irish, then i'll call Davis a scot.

I'd prefer Bresciano because we're congested in the middle. Bresciano can play on the right wing.

and yes i've watched bresciano play. I live in Canada, so we get alot of Serie A games on the tele.

i'm quite surprised at the results.

i'd rather davis, cause he's a good scottish lad, who loves playing for the shirt and knows the squad.

he's not scottish he's Northern Irish.. lol

But sure, if McGeady is Irish, then i'll call Davis a scot.

i knew that too. <cr>