Do you trust Walter to use these players correctly?

Danny

Do you?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes - he will use them properly
    • No - he'll play them out of position as usual

Ok, by this poll I mean given Walter's past history and previous for playing yer Daillys, McCullochs, Broadfoots and even Whittakers etc out of position, do we feel he can be trusted now to deploy all these quality new players in their best positions, or will they find themselves suffering the dreaded 'utility' curse Walter enjoys so much?

I would like to vote yes seeing as I'm finding it hard to see how he can possibly play some of these players out of position, unless he's gone completely mental. Bougherra will stay at CB and Mendes has to be in the middle of the midfield. Davis worries me because I fear (if he signs that is) that Walter may continue to waste him on the right, however better Steven being there than Lee.

I'm hopeful that Walter won't continue with his playing of players out of position, although saying that would any of you be that surprised if Dailly started up front alongside Boyd this weekend? Ok, maybe that's taken it a bit too far.

I can see him constantly trying to get McCulloch into the side. Aaron won't get a game and Davis wide on the right....

This is my main worry, McCulloch will regularly get a game and when/if we sign Davis he will be constantly wasted out on the right.

So to answer the OP. No, i dont trust Walter to use them correctly. Hope i'm wrong though.

I can see him constantly trying to get McCulloch into the side. Aaron won't get a game and Davis wide on the right....

Agreed. Can see McCulloch playing the majority of the games this season even after we seem to be signing quality in his position.

Anyone else think Aarons gonna get very frustrated on the bench this season???

No chance.

He'd fit mcculloch into that squad in fuckin goal if it meant giving him a game!

Novo was NEVER a right winger but hasn't moaned about bein played there cos he was still getting on the pitch.

Dailly.....mcculloch....neither of them know wot their position is, how the fuck are we meant to!!

He done the same with Naismith as he done with Novo and it's pretty embarrassing.

Papac and Prodfoot are centre halfs, (as much as we might no like Prodfoot, thats wot we signed from St Mirren, a Centre Half), never left and right backs as he plays them.

But hey......Walter, prove me wrong!

(sorry about the negative post, i tend not to do that, but this is one of the things that pisses me off the most at Rangers)

Ok, by this poll I mean given Walter's past history and previous for playing yer Daillys, McCullochs, Broadfoots and even Whittakers etc out of position, do we feel he can be trusted now to deploy all these quality new players in their best positions, or will they find themselves suffering the dreaded 'utility' curse Walter enjoys so much?

Oh shit. Aaron must be off if he's featured in your avatar!

:mutley:

Can you not make it McCulloch or Dailly? :D

Yes I trust Walter to play them wisely, even if that means "out of position" if he sees fit.

Naw :pipe:

Yes I trust Walter to play them wisely, even if that means "out of position" if he sees fit.

So you think Lee thrived in the middle? Or that Whittaker was comfortable in left back?

So you think Lee thrived in the middle? Or that Whittaker was comfortable in left back?

Those were only used in times of need.

Those were only used in times of need.

What, like in Falkirk when we had a perfectly fit Hemdani who was overlooked?