Tartan sectarian army now officially Scotlands shame

BLUEDIGNITY

I don't like GSTQ, i am a Rangers and Scotland fan! If i took over Rangers, this British pish would get 7 shades of shite knocked out of it!!

British pish?

Get a grip FFS, we are British :unionflag:

these mhanky cunts are only british when collecting their giro

the famines over go on home

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like GSTQ, i am a Rangers and Scotland fan! If i took over Rangers, this British pish would get 7 shades of shite knocked out of it!!

You are just as bad as the tarriers, Fuck off and support Thistle if ye want tae wear kilts and much shortbread.

Sorry. Proves what? Genuine question.

It proves they are a shower of treacherous mhanky scum who do not belong in this country. I mean how honestly can you trust the majority of these people, in every war we've been in they've sided with the enemy. A cancer which is eating away at the infrastucture of the country destroying the very fabric of it ! The place needs cleaned out with a Christmas tree. :sherlock:

Guest Andypendek

Self righteous bullshit mania has taken over the board!

As for 'What the fuck is wrong with your country?'

26,000 fans at the ground. 7,000 fans from Northern Ireland. Let's be generous and say 50% of home fans were booing. 8,500 twats at a football match who revel in the anonymity of the crowd to display their stupidity and lack of manners. And from that, we get

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY?

Nothing like a measured, calm reading of the situation, eh? We're the first to moan when the media hype things out of all proportion...unless, of course, it suits OUR viewpoint and then we can go dan on the whole thing.

I understand the monarchists and unionists feel under attack from the democratic process in Scotland, and I understand the hardcore Rangers fan feeling under attack more than others. I can appreciate there might be thin skins and hurt feelings. But there's a real need to get some perspective on this affair. I'd imagine, since the SFA were warned once before, there would be more to come on this from UEFA/FIFA. Those who embarrassed Scotland last night seem likely to suffer for it, so why are you complaining? Those you hate, the SFA, the TA, are quite likely to be punished. You should be celebrating the revealing of your arch-enemies and their dimwitedness. Why the bile?

Don't hear cunts like this booing every other Saturday at the 88 minute mark...

Wonder why.....cunt & kiicking spring to mind...

:unionflag:

Self righteous bullshit mania has taken over the board!

Quite.

I should just accept the double standards the media fling our way 'cause I wouldn't want to appear holier than thou, which I clearly aint, but there is a strong argument that the campaign against us is both unbalanced and malicious in its thrust.

Watching the same pundits who are quick to condemn us twist and turn any which way to defend their beloved TA should I hope at least open a few eyes to exactly what we are up against.

For those who wish to stand against racism and bigotry as graphically displayed by the racist element within the Scotland support, please email or write to the appropriate body - UEFA/FIFA and also the SFA - requesting sanction. Discrimination and intolerance is wrong !

Did these same people boo our Olympians when they received thier medals?

It's the same guys who'll today be walking about with their ROI strips.

Irony is lost on these phuckin d1cks.

These people are scum and I see Purcell of glesga cafflic cooncil announced that they are gonna call one of the east end arenas The Chris Hoy veladrome, wait till they establish Chris is a Bluenose then the clatty tramps will want to change their minds 1 :sherlock:

Ah've got sympathy for tramps...........these Bassa's.........

For those who wish to stand against racism and bigotry as graphically displayed by the racist element within the Scotland support, please email or write to the appropriate body - UEFA/FIFA and also the SFA - requesting sanction. Discrimination and intolerance is wrong !

Racist?? That's taking it too far I think! If you are going to complain then at least make it seem plausible.

Here's a thought: Do you think the TA would boo the Liechtenstein anthem ? ;-)

Did these same people boo our Olympians when they received thier medals?

It's the same guys who'll today be walking about with their ROI strips.

Irony is lost on these phuckin d1cks.

These people are scum and I see Purcell of glesga cafflic cooncil announced that they are gonna call one of the east end arenas The Chris Hoy veladrome, wait till they establish Chris is a Bluenose then the clatty tramps will want to change their minds 1 :sherlock:

Ah've got sympathy for tramps...........these Bassa's.........

Mmm quite ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

I obviosly was not happy when i herd the tartan army booing being a rangers fan, but at the end of the day im a scots man first and its hard not to become patriotic to scotland when you go to hambden you have to remmember god save the queen is the national anthem to the auld enemy the english so you cant blame the scotland fans are you trying to tell me that you would be happy if the flower of scotland was booed by the english fans

this snp mob are as much to blame with all their anti english pish.

:lol: Ridiculous.

I agree. English and Rangers hating has been going on at Hampden for far longer than that fat smug arsehole has been in power

Nothing like a measured, calm reading of the situation, eh? We're the first to moan when the media hype things out of all proportion...unless, of course, it suits OUR viewpoint and then we can go dan on the whole thing.

I understand the monarchists and unionists feel under attack from the democratic process in Scotland, and I understand the hardcore Rangers fan feeling under attack more than others. I can appreciate there might be thin skins and hurt feelings. But there's a real need to get some perspective on this affair. I'd imagine, since the SFA were warned once before, there would be more to come on this from UEFA/FIFA. Those who embarrassed Scotland last night seem likely to suffer for it, so why are you complaining? Those you hate, the SFA, the TA, are quite likely to be punished. You should be celebrating the revealing of your arch-enemies and their dimwitedness. Why the bile?

Sorry for being unfortunate enough to live in a nation where booing anthems isn't a problem. I find it completely foreign and appalling. In my opinion, this is just another stage for lingering and troublesome problems to manifest themselves. It isn't the booing itself that I find to be the more worrying point. It is indicative of a deeper issue infesting Scotland.

My thought, really, is that Scottish society is filled with uneducated pricks that don't know or give a fuck about anything other than where they can get their next bottle of booze.

But not just about drink, don't care about what they eat and how its manufactured and a 'don't care' attitude is shockng of Scotland throughout on so many things.

I obviosly was not happy when i herd the tartan army booing being a rangers fan, but at the end of the day im a scots man first and its hard not to become patriotic to scotland when you go to hambden you have to remmember god save the queen is the national anthem to the auld enemy the english so you cant blame the scotland fans are you trying to tell me that you would be happy if the flower of scotland was booed by the english fans

Imagine how upset they must be when you are telling them to go home and think again...mad as hell! :craphead:

My thought, really, is that Scottish society is filled with uneducated pricks that don't know or give a fuck about anything other than where they can get their next bottle of booze.

But not just about drink, don't care about what they eat and how its manufactured and a 'don't care' attiutude is shockng of Scotland throughout.

Ah so it's a culture problem now?

Nonsense mate, the Tartan army hate and I do mean hate everything English, British and Rangers.

But not just about drink, don't care about what they eat and how its manufactured and a 'don't care' attiutude is shockng of Scotland throughout.

Nonsense mate, the Tartan army hate and I do mean hate everything English, British and Rangers.

I hate onions.

CR made the point about culture, as a general point and I was agreeing.

CR made the point about culture, as a general point and I was agreeing.

Culture is lacking in this world.