Tartan sectarian army now officially Scotlands shame

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who wish to stand against racism and bigotry as graphically displayed by the racist element within the Scotland support, please email or write to the appropriate body - UEFA/FIFA and also the SFA - requesting sanction. Discrimination and intolerance is wrong !

Thats exactly what Timmy would do.

I didn't see the match as I was out with my (English) girlfriend last night, but I'm raging at what I have read about this incident but we can't care what these arseholes think of Britain and our club (I hear Davis was booed too).

Nationwide they are condemning there pricks, but they do not represent OUR attitude to the UK. We who are proud to be British are the majority both in Scotland and Northern Ireland and we shall always remain remain so.

Forget these sad bastards, they are rotten tim scum.

NO SURRENDER.

Would be a perfect world if we could forget these toerags but it's not ! They are intent on infiltrating every aspect of our lives and spoiling it. Once Rangers and the Scottish National team went hand in hand but not now, the bheggars have drove a wedge between Rangers and Scotland and after last night shamed us to the extreme the galling thing is they will walk away from it and leave us to pay the piper ! :sherlock:

Booing National anthems is childish. Ive never done it never will.

Opinions?

I'll air mine.

I am Scottish. FOS is my anthem.

British? Yes I am. GSTQ - my anthem? Probably is tho I hold no feelings for it. I¡m a republican.

The Union? I think its days are numbered and i'm fine with that.

But for me here, I support Rangers and all the rest of this guff has little to do with football and my beliefs and politics are NOT incompatible with supporting the Gers.

End of speel.

Good night, may the sun shine prosperously on you all tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I`m a member of the TA and also a rangers season ticket holder for over 20 years.

a few points.

why don`t NI and England get there own national anthem instead of the british one.

I do not sing GSTQ and I don`t give a toss about England / NI / Wales or any other country but my own.

I hate all the uda / uvf / ira shite that is inbred in scottish football.

I still think the ones booing the anthem was wrong just as I think the people singing TBB are wrong.

I am British but I would prefer to be independent but still with strong trade links to the uk.

I want to go support rangers for being a scottish team without the Irish shite going with it.

rangers were not formed to be anti catholic or anti ira or pro uda , they were formed to be a scottish football team.

As for most TA members I know , very few are tims most are from edin or north . most don`t follow ( season tickets) a team . they spend all there spare money watching scotland.

Opinions?

I'll air mine.

British? Yes I am. GSTQ - my anthem? Probably is tho I hold no feelings for it. I¡m a republican.

But for me here, I support Rangers and all the rest of this guff has little to do with football and my beliefs and politics are NOT incompatible with supporting the Gers.

End of speel.

That's all you are.

And if Admin don't ask you to leave with a polite banning then I'll need to reconsider posting here, there's only so tolerant you can be towards guff like this tattie muncher.

I don't doubt for a second that some bears hold reservations about unionism etc. But threads like these invite the tarriers out in to the open like a lamp does a moth. Here's a shining example

Declan. Know this. Even if Scotland becomes another state in the European Union and i pray it doesn't, Ulster will always remain part of the UK

For those who wish to stand against racism and bigotry as graphically displayed by the racist element within the Scotland support, please email or write to the appropriate body - UEFA/FIFA and also the SFA - requesting sanction. Discrimination and intolerance is wrong !

I didn't see the match as I was out with my (English) girlfriend last night, but I'm raging at what I have read about this incident but we can't care what these arseholes think of Britain and our club (I hear Davis was booed too).

Nationwide they are condemning there pricks, but they do not represent OUR attitude to the UK. We who are proud to be British are the majority both in Scotland and Northern Ireland and we shall always remain remain so.

NO SURRENDER.

Would be a perfect world if we could forget these toerags but it's not ! They are intent on infiltrating every aspect of our lives and spoiling it. Once Rangers and the Scottish National team went hand in hand but not now, the bheggars have drove a wedge between Rangers and Scotland and after last night shamed us to the exrteme the galling thing is they will walk away from it and leave us to pay the piper ! :sherlock:

Fair play. I understand your point of view enitrely.

Lets just all of us make sure we give GSTQ laldy on Saturday and every Saturday from now on till these pricks get the message; why don't you go home?

Rule Britainnia!

Did these same people boo our Olympians when they received thier medals?

Don't wory by the time of the next Olympics, Scotland will have voted for indpendence.

The only pity is that out taxes will have subsidised the excesses of Lord Coe and 'so called' Red Ken.

Don't wory by the time of the next Olympics, Scotland will have voted for indpendence.

The only pity is that out taxes will have subsidised the excesses of Lord Coe and 'so called' Red Ken.

As opposed to the £11billion per year we are taking of the rest of the UK?

Moronic doesn't even begin to describe your uber Scotch stance

NO SURRENDER.

Would be a perfect world if we could forget these toerags but it's not ! They are intent on infiltrating every aspect of our lives and spoiling it. Once Rangers and the Scottish National team went hand in hand but not now, the bheggars have drove a wedge between Rangers and Scotland and after last night shamed us to the exrteme the galling thing is they will walk away from it and leave us to pay the piper ! :sherlock:

Fair play. I understand your point of view enitrely.

Lets just all of us make sure we give GSTQ laldy on Saturday and every Saturday from now on till these pricks get the message; why don't you go home?

Rule Britainnia!

I agree and no better place other than the bheggardome to sing it with gusto is shittodrie, give it laldy indeed and remind these inbreds they sleep under the Union Flags protection and no other ! GSTQ and WATP. :unionflag: :sherlock:

Opinions?

I'll air mine.

End of speel.

That's all you are.

And if Admin don't ask you to leave with a polite banning then I'll need to reconsider posting here, there's only so tolerant you can be towards guff like this tattie muncher.

I don't doubt for a second that some bears hold reservations about unionism etc. But threads like these invite the tarriers out in to the open like a lamp does a moth. Here's a shining example

Declan. Know this. Even if Scotland becomes another state in the European Union and i pray it doesn't, Ulster will always remain part of the UK

Don't want to put word in the mouths of the other posters but I think that when he said he was a republican he ment that he supported the abolishion of the monarchy, not that he was an Irish Republican.

Don't want to put word in the mouths of the other posters but I think that when he said he was a republican he ment that he supported the abolishion of the monarchy, not that he was an Irish Republican.

That thought did cross my mind, but I've seen his posts elsewhere. He's here to stir, nothing else

Self righteous bullshit mania has taken over the board!

As for 'What the fuck is wrong with your country?'

26,000 fans at the ground. 7,000 fans from Northern Ireland. Let's be generous and say 50% of home fans were booing. 8,500 twats at a football match who revel in the anonymity of the crowd to display their stupidity and lack of manners. And from that, we get

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY?

Nothing like a measured, calm reading of the situation, eh? We're the first to moan when the media hype things out of all proportion...unless, of course, it suits OUR viewpoint and then we can go dan on the whole thing.

I understand the monarchists and unionists feel under attack from the democratic process in Scotland, and I understand the hardcore Rangers fan feeling under attack more than others. I can appreciate there might be thin skins and hurt feelings. But there's a real need to get some perspective on this affair. I'd imagine, since the SFA were warned once before, there would be more to come on this from UEFA/FIFA. Those who embarrassed Scotland last night seem likely to suffer for it, so why are you complaining? Those you hate, the SFA, the TA, are quite likely to be punished. You should be celebrating the revealing of your arch-enemies and their dimwitedness. Why the bile?We are complaining about the unfairness of the situation......it's called discrimination. The media have a feild day when it comes to Rangers fans. The intolerance displayed by the TA last night was embarrasing to the decent people of Scotland. The reaction from the press is despicable, they make me fume with their double standards. I'm proud to be Scottish and British and have respect for OUR National Anthem.....God Save Our Queen.

Opinions?

I'll air mine.

End of speel.

That's all you are.

Sorry for not seeing this like yourself jimenez. But no. Not as you see it. Politics is one thing. Football another. I dont see the wrongness or lack of logic to what i say. My views are valid, so whats all the tattie munchin garbage? Anybody who dosnt agree with u is a Tim. With all due respect, please grow up and dont be so reactionary. Again, no offence intended.

How is pointing out the excesses of the London Olympic and the waste of tax payers money uber Scottish? Boris has been banging on about it ever since he became mayor.

I lived in London in the run up to the bid and opposed it because it was a waste of money that could be better spent directly regenerating the deprived areas of London rather than blowing it on building a stadium that will be the future home of the mighty O's.

That thought did cross my mind, but I've seen his posts elsewhere. He's here to stir, nothing else

And i'm not here to stir, actually. Republicanism is a perfectly understandable stance of any working class person. Monarchy, while harmless in modern day, is just unnecessary. Thats all. and I'm NOT here to stir.

How is pointing out the excesses of the London Olympic and the waste of tax payers money uber Scottish? Boris has been banging on about it ever since he became mayor.

I lived in London in the run up to the bid and opposed it because it was a waste of money that could be better spent directly regenerating the deprived areas of London rather than blowing it on building a stadium that will be the future home of the mighty O's.

Well 1st of all it'll generate money that may or may not make it profitable. Second of all we have been awarded the commonwealth games that the UK tax payer will contribute towards.

I honestly can't believe someone I respect bemoaned the fact that Scottish money will go towards a UK event after all we have benefited as being part of the UK.

And as leftyger realised. I was talking about monarchy in general, NOT Irish Republicanism.

Save your strength sunshine. I've washed my hands of you....

Looking for angles to justify your clear bitterness is futile

And as leftyger realised. I was talking about monarchy in general, NOT Irish Republicanism.

Save your strength sunshine. I've washed my hands of you....

Looking for angles to justify your clear bitterness is futile

Please yourself Jimenez, though you are very quick to judge and categorize. As for bitterness, you appear to have a lot. I dont. I agree with you about the booing, but as for a number of other things it seems we think diffferently.

I have less complications, my views are straightforward. They're different from yours. Politics and football can mix if you want them to, i just dont see the need mostly, thats all. That, though, doesnt justify the 'closet mhank' attitude you're throwing at me. We'll just agree to differ, peace brother, we're on the same side, at least in football.

If you prefer handwashing, fine by me. No offence meant on my part. Hopefully none taken on yours.

Well 1st of all it'll generate money that may or may not make it profitable. Second of all we have been awarded the commonwealth games that the UK tax payer will contribute towards.

I honestly can't believe someone I respect bemoaned the fact that Scottish money will go towards a UK event after all we have benefited as being part of the UK.

I'm not complaining about Scottish tax payers paying for the London games, I'm complaining about tax payers across the UK, including London, paying for it.

Funny thing know a guy who's a black hack driver, season ticket holder at Ibrox and his take on the tartan army is this he just won't stop for them when they are in town, he'll work the phiggery but says the tartan army hate Rangers more than the jungles do ! Says he would end up in jail if he had them in his taxi all day listening to their bile towards Rangers. Now if you know taxi drivers they are a tad money concious so knockin back business tells you something ! :sherlock:

I`m a member of the TA and also a rangers season ticket holder for over 20 years.

a few points.

why don`t NI and England get there own national anthem instead of the british one.

I do not sing GSTQ and I don`t give a toss about England / NI / Wales or any other country but my own.

I still think the ones booing the anthem was wrong just as I think the people singing TBB are wrong.

I am British but I would prefer to be independent but still with strong trade links to the uk.

I want to go support rangers for being a scottish team without the Irish shite going with it.

rangers were not formed to be anti catholic or anti ira or pro uda , they were formed to be a scottish football team.

As for most TA members I know , very few are tims most are from edin or north . most don`t follow ( season tickets) a team . they spend all there spare money watching scotland.

and what were septic formed to be?

a few points.

and what were septic formed to be?

They were formed as an instrument to encourage, promote and profit from the sectarian divide.

They did not wish down at heel catholics to attend soup kitchens ran by those nasty protestant organisations for fear that they would be converted from the catholic faith.