Tartan sectarian army now officially Scotlands shame

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . The National Anthem last night ! Rhebel still coming up with the old crap about fans not liking a verse in the National Anthem that offends Scots, a verse that was taken out long ago, a verse that does not exist any more. This is only to cover up for the bheggars who have suddenly turned up in kilts and timberlands over the last few years posing as Scotland supporters where their sole aim is to abuse Rangers players wearing the jersey and undermine OUR traditions. :sherlock:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did these same people boo our Olympians when they received thier medals?

It's the same guys who'll today be walking about with their ROI strips.

Irony is lost on these phuckin d1cks.

These people are scum and I see Purcell of glesga cafflic cooncil announced that they are gonna call one of the east end arenas The Chris Hoy veladrome, wait till they establish Chris is a Bluenose then the clatty tramps will want to change their minds 1 :sherlock:

These people are scum and I see Purcell of glesga cafflic cooncil announced that they are gonna call one of the east end arenas The Chris Hoy veladrome, wait till they establish Chris is a Bluenose then the clatty tramps will want to change their minds 1 :sherlock:

There's supposedly already been people moaning about this cos he's from Edinburgh (well Porty) :rolleyes:

I ignore everything the rhebel has to say on the anthem issue. They're clearly pandering to all the sheep and tramps that want a return to the days of being invaded.

There's supposedly already been people moaning about this cos he's from Edinburgh (well Porty) :rolleyes:

I ignore everything the rhebel has to say on the anthem issue. They're clearly pandering to all the sheep and tramps that want a return to the days of being invaded.

Well said mate a shower of inbred arseholes ! If ever there was an excuse for ethnic cleansing they are defo it ! :sherlock:

So now we have, the offending verse, NI fans singing 'No Surrender' and the 'Team GB' controversy.

Funny how the mhedia are falling over themselves to excuse their beloved Tartan Trannies.

Imagine it was us?

If it was us it would read: Protestant Rangers supporting bigots blah blah blah ! They would slaughter us the scummy bastards ! :sherlock:

So now we have, the offending verse, NI fans singing 'No Surrender' and the 'Team GB' controversy.

Funny how the mhedia are falling over themselves to excuse their beloved Tartan Trannies.

Imagine it was us?

Surely Manti, if they think that the NI fans singing No Surrender is offensive, that's an admission they support the 'RA?

Even the most biased of Them surely couldn't justify that?

Imagine it was us?

Surely Manti, if they think that the NI fans singing No Surrender is offensive, that's an admission they support the 'RA?

Fellow stugglers against the English Imperialist yoke......

Guest Andypendek

I don't see why you get upset over someone you do not respect acting like a tit.

If an Arab was burning the Union flag, or booing the anthem, would you feel less British? Would you feel sullied in some way? Would it really, honestly affect you that much?

If someone was burning the saltire it would make me find out why they were doing it. I might then think they were an asshole, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

It's a song, and a bit of coloured fabric. Being naughty to either surely can't change anyone, so why get so bothered?

I don't see why you get upset over someone you do not respect acting like a tit.

If an Arab was burning the Union flag, or booing the anthem, would you feel less British? Would you feel sullied in some way? Would it really, honestly affect you that much?

If someone was burning the saltire it would make me find out why they were doing it. I might then think they were an asshole, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

It's a song, and a bit of coloured fabric. Being naughty to either surely can't change anyone, so why get so bothered?

It matters when you see your fellow countrymen acting in an undignified and utterly pathetic way. It is not an Arab burning a UF, it is a large section of the Tartan Army indiscriminantly booing anything English or related to being English. There was absolutely no need for those brainwashed clowns to boo Northern Ireland's National Anthem (also the UK National Anthem). Same way that there was no need for the same tits to boo the Italian or French National Anthems last season.

As the poster said above, it is a matter of principal. It is about respect. Luckily those people from Ulster who travelled to the match last night know the kind of morons who booed their anthem, simply because alot of them would be clued-up on the downtrodden ways of the Tartan Army. But people watching from abroad last night, or in previous games would just think "Listen to those Scots booing that National Anthem, what a bunch of clowns". Then the stereotyping comes into play meaning that you, i and the entire nation is tarred with the same brush as these half-wits.

It is not just a song, it is THE song which the people of a particular country have chosen to represent them. It is very degrading and offensive for another set of supporters to then demean that song. The ones who did so are the same fans who would shout from the rooftops if anyone had the audacity to return the favour and boo FOS. And for the Rhebel to go out of their way to defend the boo-boys, to the extent of lying to do so, just sums-up perfectly the mentallity of this Nation.

It matters when you see your fellow countrymen acting in an undignified and utterly pathetic way. It is not an Arab burning a UF, it is a large section of the Tartan Army indiscriminantly booing anything English or related to being English. There was absolutely no need for those brainwashed clowns to boo Northern Ireland's National Anthem (also the UK National Anthem). Same way that there was no need for the same tits to boo the Italian or French National Anthems last season.

As the poster said above, it is a matter of principal. It is about respect. Luckily those people from Ulster who travelled to the match last night know the kind of morons who booed their anthem, simply because alot of them would be clued-up on the downtrodden ways of the Tartan Army. But people watching from abroad last night, or in previous games would just think "Listen to those Scots booing that National Anthem, what a bunch of clowns". Then the stereotyping comes into play meaning that you, i and the entire nation is tarred with the same brush as these half-wits.

It is not just a song, it is THE song which the people of a particular country have chosen to represent them. It is very degrading and offensive for another set of supporters to then demean that song. The ones who did so are the same fans who would shout from the rooftops if anyone had the audacity to return the favour and boo FOS. And for the Rhebel to go out of their way to defend the boo-boys, to the extent of lying to do so, just sums-up perfectly the mentallity of this Nation.

Was very embarrassing, was always going to happen though. Also on a wee side note, from my past experiences of going to scotland games the vast majority are anti rangers bigots.

Its not just a piece of Fabric its our flag its not just a song its our national anthem .It Represents us as a nation and if these narrow minded clowns dont like it leave for another country

<cr> We didn't boo either of them. We actually clapped the tally anthem towards the end and they responded by clapping our anthem.

<cr> We didn't boo either of them. We actually clapped the tally anthem towards the end and they responded by clapping our anthem.

Bollocks, even the commentators picked up on it. The booing was clearly audible on TV. I take it seeing as that was the only part of my post you questioned you agree with the rest?