Do u think that Boyd will start at the tatty bowl?

stampyurie

with boyd starting the first 3 league games in a row and scoring one goal witch was a pen,

do you think this is the chance that watty is going him to see if he is the saviour thats going to fire in the goals that will deliver the title since alot of folk have said last season if boyd played more we would have won the league last year?

i honestly think watty will go for this line up: 4-5-1

shagger,

broadfoot,bougherra,weir,papac,

mendes, thomson, mcculloch

davis lafferty

miller

wouldnt have mcculloch anywere near this but i think he will go for defence

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its very unlikely boyd will start. Hes got a couple of starts this season and all he has to show for it is a penalty. Hes done sod all else and i would rather go for someone who can cause a few problems for celtics defence.

with boyd starting the first 3 league games in a row and scoring one goal witch was a pen,

do you think this is the chance that watty is going him to see if he is the saviour thats going to fire in the goals that will deliver the title since alot of folk have said last season if boyd played more we would have won the league last year?

shagger,

davis lafferty

miller

Maybe Edu will get a game. Maybe to soon but he played Mendes against Hearts and he hadn't even trained with the team

It would be suicide to play him. His lack of effort, refusal to run the flanks, constant fouling, lack of ability, not being able to hold up the ball or bring other players into the game should be reasons enough not to play him.

I can't see Boyd starting against sellick, even though he's started all the league games so far. I agree with the previous posters in that Miller is the most likely to start in a 4-5-1, although Walter may surprise us all and play 4-4-2 with either JCD or Vellicka accompanying Miller up front. :unsure:

shagger,

davis lafferty

miller

McCulloch ? he has lost his place completely

Lafferty ? He is out injured

You are out of touch with things

Ha, why ask?

I honestly think the sunday papers were one of the first times iv read some genuine slating of Boyd especially in the DM who said he wanted his starts, he's had 3 and he hasn't delivered.

Everyone thinks the same and I suspect we will be looking at either JCD or Miller upfront, though with Novo and Beaser on the wings it could be fairly attacking!

shagger,

davis lafferty

miller

McCulloch did not make the squad for the sheep because he is injured, Walter will bring his favourite back as soon as he is half fit.

shagger,

davis lafferty

miller

McCulloch did not make the squad for the sheep because he is injured, Walter will bring his favourite back as soon as he is half fit.

I was told he was dropped completely and about time too