***The Kirk Broadfoot Thread***

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he always gives 100% and it is good to see him score on his debut... his game and running down the line has gotten a lot better, he has more confidence in him and i think in the near future other clubs may look to buy him..

well done, delighted for the big man.

He's had a lot of criticisms, now when we do it at least we have Hutton to judge by, the diddy teams fans that take the pish would love it if their best player was the same class as him.

He's a far better option than Graeme Alexander at RB for Scotland.

He was the best player on the park and that is saying something for me!

Credit to you.

And I eat a massive dose of humble pie myself - I didn't think he had it in him albeit I did praise him and congratulate him on the call up.

He was indeed our best player.

Minstral is rather quiet on this one...

He was the best player on the park and that is saying something for me!

Credit to you.

And I eat a massive dose of humble pie myself - I didn't think he had it in him albeit I did praise him and congratulate him on the call up.

He was indeed our best player.

Minstral is rather quiet on this one...

just shows that you dont read all the threads. :)

Well done Broadfoot. He seems to be the new 'Sebo'. Awful footballer who gives his all. Some fans go over the top with him and some don't rate him at all.

Anyone who says hes awful is talkin pish. Not the finished article but hes came on heaps for us

Well done Broadfoot. He seems to be the new 'Sebo'. Awful footballer who gives his all. Some fans go over the top with him and some don't rate him at all.

Anyone who says hes awful is talkin pish. Not the finished article but hes came on heaps for us

(tu) He has really improved as a right back and he can take a throw in aswell.