***The Kirk Broadfoot Thread***

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was another who didn't think he deserved a chance at the jersey, but fair play to Kirk.

Outstanding against Celtic, excellent tonight as well. Can't help but like the big guy, and eventually we're seeing some ability to back up the graft (tu)

Get these jungles oot o a Scotland jersey, they don't care monkey's fcuk ! :sherlock:

It's good to see a Scotsman actually scoring for Scotland and being pleased to do so. If only there was 11 proper Scotsman in the team, then we could all be proud.

Never mind McManus being a Tim.

Nowt to do wi Scotland.

He nearly sold the Jerseys.

His protests about being 'pushed' were a joke. Not all refs are from the SPL McThug.

C-nt is atrocious. Hope he plays every game for the mhanks !!

P.S

I am stoked for Big Kirk. A more honest trier in the face of extreme adversity you could never meet

In some ways the gig guy actually embodies what out club is all about.

Dignity in the face of derision and AYE READY

Go on the Broadfoot :clap:

With all the talk about CERN, a week ago you might have got better odds on the world ending than Kirk Broadfoot scoring for Scotland.

Great transformation and fantastic character from Kirk to show up the critics in the best way possible.

Delighted for Broadfoot (tu):)

Some of the criticism aimed at him during his Rangers career has been grossly unfair. He deserves a bit more appreciation than he's been getting, he's certainly started the season well, and I hope now that more people get off his back at the games.

Well done, Kirk (tu)