Celtic under investigation

Eric_Caldow

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see what you are trying to get across but its only going to work if both sides stop most likely we would be told to stop they will keep doing it ala the H word but we are the baddies for fighting back

Both sides need to stop with this scum sh*te though. I went to school with a Celtic fan who has now been totally brain washed in to thinking all Rangers fans are scum. He is now so deluded that you can't even argue with him without him wanting to start a fight every time. It really is shocking the hatred that can be built up on forums and the like, it needs to stop. Let's just talk about fucking football (and yes I am aware they started this pish, but it can end now).

What a load of pish that was.

Did anybody else notice that words like "Racism" & "bigotry" were used nearly every time there was a Rangers emeblen/crest on the screen and that "Celtic blogger" went off on some self opinionated rant.

And to top it all off the next story is "Police have released CCTV footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with the attack on ex Celtic player Neil Lennon......."

Can someone tell me if they showed stuff prior to the footage from Celtic Park. I only turned over and from there it was all about Rangers again apart from the Youtube clip at the end which didnt even have the RA chants.

they showed the video very quickly then turned on us sayin we have the bigger problem. utter disgrace

Can someone tell me if they showed stuff prior to the footage from Celtic Park. I only turned over and from there it was all about Rangers again apart from the Youtube clip at the end which didnt even have the RA chants.

The first clip showed the"Up the RA" chants

Thanks mate. Missed the beginning so I take back my diabolical post and change it to "undecided" :lol:

they showed the video very quickly then turned on us sayin we have the bigger problem. utter disgrace

What a joke.

the northern ireland sport minister is complaining to celtic about there supporters singing about the ira,cue the minister sitting in his living room,rangers news and rangers scarf lying on his table :unionflag: :rangers:

maybe hes a rangers fan who like most are fed up with the one sided onslaught by the media against our club and has decided to buck the trend and speak out against the ira loving celtic fans

eggs benedict was never on menu=lie

food bill= 16.90 no item was at that price

green things banned=lie nothing green was banned

sash pitch=lie the pitch looked fuck all like any sash ive ever seen

can i stop now as im gonna have to big a list in a minute