Celtic under investigation

Eric_Caldow

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this piece end's this absoloute pish tit for tat that has been going on. I am so sick of each side calling each other scum and so on and so on. It is time to end this pish and get back to the football. We're top of the league and their no.

But they are scum. No harm in reminding them.

Some of them are but the majority are not. I hate when a group of fans are classed as scum. This is what causes the hatred between the fans and the violence follows on. I hate celtic, but It is ridiculous to class all of their fans as scum.

Anyone got a link I can watch this on?

You might get it here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/scotla...dio/default.stm

Click on Reporting Scotland 6.30 edition.

I remain to be convinced they'll put the boot in.

i agree with oleg

hang fire guys till we see the report

Some of them are but the majority are not. I hate when a group of fans are classed as scum. This is what causes the hatred between the fans and the violence follows on. I hate celtic, but It is ridiculous to class all of their fans as scum.

I can see what you are trying to get across but its only going to work if both sides stop most likely we would be told to stop they will keep doing it ala the H word but we are the baddies for fighting back

Sadly, it's not the decent reasonable ones who email Consulates and UEFA.

So it's not them we have to mirror.

It's the crazies who need opposing.

Were left with a choice between sitting back in dismay, wondering how we get into trouble, or to fight back.

We're not taking it anymore. Tit for tat is better than getting mugged.

This is true, the best we will get out of this is it's an Old Firm problem

agreed. One of the unfortunate things about this is people will say, "oh its all tit for tat they are as bad as each other".

Yet when a Rangers fan gets his jaw broken by two thugs in Celtic strips, we don't hear about it - even though he wanted the police involved. When Lennon is allegedly beaten but sustains no injury worse than pissing himself (something alcoholics often do, though of course he'd only had a 'few' drinks) and won't cooperate with the police, its front page news.

And honestly, as much as I dislike the famine song, is it really comparable to glorifying a terrorist organisation?

They are all scum!!!

When the shit hits the fan, they all show there true Colours!

the northern ireland sport minister is complaining to celtic about there supporters singing about the ira,cue the minister sitting in his living room,rangers news and rangers scarf lying on his table :unionflag: :rangers: