The timmy thread

Things are starting to get heated on the scum forums. Starting to release info on where Walter Smith lives...

zurawskiego

Posted: Sep 30 2008, 10:08 PM

Quote Post

Chief executive of Bobo Balde

Group: Snr. Member

Member No.: 2,919

Walter Smith lives on Dignity Avenue in Killearn, PM me for house number

if thats right enough these cunts should be strung up

That's a joke folks... a jibe at our pride in our Dignity.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be perfectly honest here. I was shocked to hear that he recently became a dad.

I thought he was a raging queer, no kidding. Or maybe he goes both ways.

I mean, how else can you interpret this ?

The wean is just a cover up for his batty tendencies.

I'll be perfectly honest here. I was shocked to hear that he recently became a dad.

ALOT of gay men are married with kids... it's the perfect cover!!

Just out of interest according to the postcode on it, he lives in Springburn...why the fuck would anyone want to live in Springburn.

Oi, like Springburn. Granny lives there, know many people there.

That is hilarious Oleg, i aint watched such a one sided game of fitba since the old Firm game..

It was a matter of time before they scored, even though i do admit i was shitting myself it wasnt going to happen, at one time, even though i was being reassured all around, 'its a matter of time'. the second half was an awsome display of passing from villareal.

Ra sellik spent the half chasing shadows.

a really skilful team Villareal and they are not full of big name superstars either but are a brilliant unit who can pass the ball around with ease, skill and imagination. Olegs stats say it all and I just laughed seeing the 'Brave Celtic' headlines on the way to work :mutley:

They've got a cheek complaining with nakamura, maloney, samaras and mcgeady in there team. I remember when they got beat off juve wae a dodgy penalty and o'neill was moaning about it n he had petrov, sutton and larsson. GROW UP YA TIMMY BASTARDS

Nice that they took our lead by playing anti-football. pity they aren't any good at it. Villarreal were head and shoulders above them in every department and what happened to Aideinho??? :mutley::mutley::mutley:

really laughed when their defender just took the ball off him and upended him in the process...he kept looking like he was about to burst into tears any minute :craphead:

:lol: That's my video! Proves what a ragin' homo he is, although he does try and disguise it with the whole having a child thing :craphead:

I was just wondering, if the filth played someone who they didn't have a 'speshyul relashunship' with, perhaps they could muster up a win?

Really hope they get beat against Aalborg and finish out of everything i would seriously PMSL

GIRU the mhanky f*ckers. :)