The timmy thread

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-0 HT :zzzz:

Who scored?? :king:

Don't know must have missed it :craphead: , this game has 0-0 wrote all over it! (td)

As long as they don't win. But obviously a good tanking and a terrorist attack in the Mhankies support would be nice.

YEAH MAN!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

0-0 HT :zzzz:

Who scored?? :king:

Don't know must have missed it :craphead: , this game has 0-0 wrote all over it! (td)

As long as they don't win. But obviously a good tanking and a terrorist attack in the Mhankies support would be nice.

YEAH MAN!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

The thing is we really need Villarreal to win, i would hate if it went to a head to head record and they scrape through :angry2:

Celtic have actually defended well at times, they are pressing the ball very quickly. Whither or not they'll be able to keep it up in the 2nd half obviously remains to be seen. However, I've got a bad feeling that if they score first they'll get something from this game, and probably more than a draw.

Celtic have actually defended well at times, they are pressing the ball very quickly. Whither or not they'll be able to keep it up in the 2nd half obviously remains to be seen. However, I've got a bad feeling that if they score first they'll get something from this game, and probably more than a draw.

Heathen :angry2:

Heathen :angry2:

Sorry forgot the last line:

"Still hope they get shagged though!"

(much better) :craphead: