3rd strip on website

gordov

Why the hell do we need a third strip? We are not in Europe.

You don't like it, then you don't need to buy it.

Really? I thought it was mandatory.

Just as well you let me know.

I actualy quoted the your wrong post there meant to quote the other one, but yes no point in whingeing about it, you don't like it then don't buy it simple. ;)

You don't like it, then you don't need to buy it.

Really? I thought it was mandatory.

Just as well you let me know.

I actualy quoted the your wrong post there meant to quote the other one, but yes no point in whingeing about it, you don't like it then don't buy it simple. ;)

I never said I didnt like it. :)

l just dont see why we have it.....its only teams in Europe who HAVE to have 3 kits....Rangers are just doing it to coin in more pennies to compensate for fuckin things up and us not getting into Europe.

sure...teams who dont appear in Europe may have 3 kits if playing in a big league but ffs, it should be charged at around £30 as a guesture instead of the full forty five quid, as we know from previous history, even when in europe....the 3rd kit gets worn about 3 times a year TOPS!!

plus....it only looks good cos Pedro's struttin his stuff in it...they used Davis in the away kit in one advert (used McCulloch in another, that just angered everyone!!) and it looked pish on him and on the promotion of the home top on the news....they used wee burke....i wonder about our p.r so i do.

£££££££££££££

In all honesty, I'll end up buying it, bit is there any chances of us actually EVER wearing it in a match?

No seriouslly, is there? :pipe:

They will wear it in a random match like they usually do to justify bringing it out

possibly in the next month so you think its worthwhile buying it .

l just dont see why we have it.....its only teams in Europe who HAVE to have 3 kits....Rangers are just doing it to coin in more pennies to compensate for fuckin things up and us not getting into Europe.

The deal to do the 3rd strip was done way back in July when we were still in Europe! (Just). We'd be in breach of contract if we didn't go ahead with it!

Have to say I think it's mingin! Will def either get the home or away strip but not this one!

Its ok, not as nice as the home and away though, and won't be buying it.

One of the reason for this one being launched even though we are out of Europe is that we couldn't were either the Home or Away against Killie at Rugby Park, as both would clash

Its ok, not as nice as the home and away though, and won't be buying it.

One of the reason for this one being launched even though we are out of Europe is that we couldn't were either the Home or Away against Killie at Rugby Park, as both would clash

Didn't stop Killie wearing that awfull away strip of theirs at Ibrox earlier.

I don't buy into that reason at all....Killies home strip is mainly white....our home top is totally blue...can't see the problem!