Minutes silence not upheld

gordov

Just heard that Celtic refused to hold a minutes silence today and instead had minutes applause.

That fact that Celtic went to this measure to protect their "good as gold" fans shows how little they are doing to eradicate any problems and Motherwell fans booed the scum bags that WALKED OUT during the minute.

Lets just see if John Reid and Peter Lawell are held to task by the written and audio media or if as usual will be swept under the carpet!?

The minute applause only started at grounds throught out Scotland when Hearts booed the minute silence for Pope John Paul II. Since then its been done so why change now? The Celtic fans that walked out probably could write all they know about the history of Scotland on a match box. Stupid, ignorant and shameful wee boys.

If you make a noise you dont hear a noise these bastards couldnt afford to have a minute silence they knew it would show them up for what they are these cunts have the number 666 on

their body and are a total disgrace to anything that is decent in this world.

those taigish bastards booo'd all the way through the mins silence that was held for the ibrox disaster

so fuck them feinian bastards and may those fucks burn in hell.

those fucks disrespected those who died at ibrox and to those guys who fought to give them freedom

FUCK THEM

Euan was tearing threads off them on RR, Roughie was showing his true colours yet again backing the tims to the hill!

100+ Tims walked out during the Applause and were booed according to RR!

Andy walker etc confirmed this on Clyde,the stupid bastards then had the cheek to sneak back in to watch the rest of the game

Euan was tearing threads off them on RR, Roughie was showing his true colours yet again backing the tims to the hill!

Andy walker etc confirmed this on Clyde,the stupid bastards then had the cheek to sneak back in to watch the rest of the game

Missed Clyde show tonight what else were they saying about it?

They didnt mention it until the caller brought it up,they as good as said Celtic were forced into the applause as they knew

a minority would embarrass the club,Walker and Peter Martin were quite scathing but why does it take a caller to bring it up.

And why were the bastards allowed to go back to their seat,i know they paid for their ticket but surely if Celtic want rid of this element of their support they would have ejected them

EDIT-The walkout was on the 10 minute mark not during the applause (tu)

They didnt mention it until the caller brought it up,they as good as said Celtic were forced into the applause as they knew

a minority would embarrass the club,Walker and Peter Martin were quite scathing but why does it take a caller to bring it up.

And why were the bastards allowed to go back to their seat,i know they paid for their ticket but surely if Celtic want rid of this element of their support they would have ejected them

EDIT-The walkout was on the 10 minute mark not during the applause (tu)

Just makes you :barf:

Scum the lot of the :2g:

A scumbag called Frank was on Traynors show on Radio Scotland and he said that the mhanks were brilliant, they self police themselves at away games, never cause trouble overseas, we as in the Rangers are the bad ones and the best of all and the bit I fell off my chair at was that the mhanks are the best support in Britain at observing a minutes silence. You just could not make that fecking up.

what the celtic board have done today is a disgrace and the hole of Britain will take notice if we keep on phoning and highlighting it try and get on five live and any phone in it is difficult but keep at it email as well no surrender :unionflag:

Seems the hearts fans are getting the blame for the introduction of the minute applause <cr>

Celtic fans couldn't keep quiet during the minute silence for September 11 & for the Queen Mother (I've just named the 2 most recent ones)

The media just love covering for they scumbags... hear no evil.. speak no evil... see no evil!!

Seems the hearts fans are getting the blame for the introduction of the minute applause <cr>

Celtic fans couldn't keep quiet during the minute silence for September 11 & for the Queen Mother (I've just named the 2 most recent ones)

The media just love covering for they scumbags... hear no evil.. speak no evil... see no evil!!

Read that in the paper -blaming the hearts fans :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2RsQXd59SE

Roddy Forsyth has mentioned it............

An otherwise satisfactory day for the league leaders was marred by a protest from supporters who did not agree with the club's observance of Remembrance weekend.

Anticipating the possibility of disruption, Celtic – alone of the Scottish Premier League clubs – decided against commemorating the event with a silence, opting instead for a minute's applause.

Denied the opportunity to make their objections heard – the protest was evidently connected with the British army's activities in Northern Ireland – around 150 fans left the ground and demonstrated outside the front of the stadium.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...y-Football.html

An otherwise satisfactory day for the league leaders was marred by a protest from supporters who did not agree with the club's observance of Remembrance weekend.

Anticipating the possibility of disruption, Celtic – alone of the Scottish Premier League clubs – decided against commemorating the event with a silence, opting instead for a minute's applause.

Denied the opportunity to make their objections heard – the protest was evidently connected with the British army's activities in Northern Ireland – around 150 fans left the ground and demonstrated outside the front of the stadium.

What the hell does that have to do with rememberence day? :rolleyes:

EDIT - I'm refering to the bit I've Italliced

I think the 'evidently' is the key word there.

Why doesnt he just berate them like Spiers no doubt will - Aye right

Feck all!!!

Liverpool & Man Utd both have HUGE followings from Ireland and both of them observed the minute SILENCE impeccably :rolleyes: