Get it up ye Burley

So, was Mcculloch in the stands then? Did Burley think it was directed at him, hence the reaction? tbh the clip of burley is probably taken from another match 6 months ago :lol:

There was 5 or 6 players/members of staff sitting at where he pointed. It happened right infront of me as i was sitting right down the front in the Chadwick , Couldn't make out who they where though.

Disnae matter who Boyd was pointing at....he's made his point, and that wee cunt burley wont be in charge of Scotland next year anyway.

Me, You......and obviously Boyd, know that. the guy has no enthusiasm or fire in him to build a team up before a game by the looks/sounds of things.

Boyd has obviously decided 'this guys a twat and sees me as 6th choice forward in Scotland, im rappin it' and i salute him for this.

Tell burley and all his wee cronies to get to fuck.

Boyd may not run around like a headless chicken (see McFadden, miller, etc) but he bangs them in.........burleys fuckin loss.

l'm wi Boyd on this wan.

As long as the big man remains focused on killing off our opposition - thats enough for me.

Couldnt care less wot burley says, his loss from his stubborn-ness.

Play Iwalumo if u want burley, but u'll see ur mistakes in years to come, just as Roxburgh did with Duncan Ferguson, Richard Gough and Andy Goram. (and to an extent, Stuart McCall).

Scotland managers always want to impose their position within the squad, and i understand that,as some players need to be put in their place at times, but i reckon burleys picked the wrong guy, at the wrong time!!!

Boyd Loyal.