****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread****

Muff

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

-Davis-Ferguson-Mendes-McCulloch-

-Miller-Boyd-

I expect that too. And it's about the right team. Broadfoot has been playing well - there's no way Whittaker should replace him. Fergie must keep playing and building up his match fitness. Various players have been tried at left midfield - it's McCulloch's main position.

You think Broadfoot's been playing well, Fergie should get 90 mins no questions asked and that McCulloch's 1st choice left mid?

Do you mind me asking, what have you been watching for the last year and a half? :blink:

You think Broadfoot's been playing badly for the last year and a half?

He's been terrible this year.

A half decent performance and a flick over McGeady's head in the Old Firm game seems to have pulled the wool over a lot peoples' eyes in regards of his overall performance levels.

Dire yesterday again I hear.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never rated Broadfoot - you can work hard as fcuk and run about for 90 minutes but that doesn't make you a good player. Some rate him, some don't. He should never be our 1st choice RB and it just goes to show how much of a mediocre side we are.

broadfoot has improved a hell of a lot since he came to the club. I dont think we should mistake desire and hard work for talent though. Hes not a great right back and we can do a lot better in that position. He hasnt had a great couple of games the past week anyway.

_______________________________McGregor________________________________

_________________________Weir____________Bougherra______________________

Whittaker___________________________________________________________Papac

_________________________Davis____________Mendes________________________

Novo_____________________________________________________________Beasley

___________________________Boyd________Miller____________________________

Dont think WS will be dropping Broadfoot.

Novo_____________________________________________________________Burke

liking your team selection, i would love to see burke back on the field on saturday.

2-1 rangers, boyd and novo

--------------------mcgregor-------------

broadfoot---bougherra----weir-----papac

davis------fergy-----mendes-------beasley

-------------miller----boyd---------------

subs- alexander, mcmillan, whittaker, edu, aaron, lafferty, novo.

i think that should be the team, beasley has been a non starter this season but i think he will try to redeem the goal that should have been given the last time we played aberdeen. ''score 3-1

scorers - boyd, miller, beasley.

Novo_____________________________________________________________Burke

this looks a better line up

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

-Davis-Ferguson-Mendes-McCulloch-

-Miller-Boyd-

Four CB's, three CM's 2 strikers and McCulloch doh

I can just see it now.

Surely McCulloch is a centre back? :mutley::craphead:

Kenny Miller is a doubt with a calf injury - Rangers website. Perfect chance to give Kyle Lafferty a start in his proper position but no doubt Smith will go with a half fit Miller or bring in Darcheville.

___________________________________McGregor____________________________________

__________________________Weir________________Bougherra-________________________

Whittaker_________________________________________________________________Papac

____________________________Davis______________Mendes_________________________

Novo____________________________________________________________________Aaron

___________________________Loy________________Boyd_____________________________

Whittaker____Broadfoot____Bougherra____Papac

It's not the best, mate, i know.

I don't think Broadfoot is that much worse than a tired Weir though. We've a tough away game to Hearts after this one as well, i'd like to have Weir fresh for that.

How can you people seriously justify putting Chris Burke, and DaMarcus Beasley anywhere near the squad, never mind the starting eleven. Are you all fucking mad?

Burke is a wee cheating bastard, who does nothing but moan and fall on his arse. Beasley is supposed to be a winger, yet he spends all his time running down the line...BACKWARDS!

Both are useless, and I never want to see any of them in a blue jersey ever again.

How can you people seriously justify putting Chris Burke, and DaMarcus Beasley anywhere near the squad, never mind the starting eleven. Are you all fucking mad?

Burke is a wee cheating bastard, who does nothing but moan and fall on his arse. Beasley is supposed to be a winger, yet he spends all his time running down the line...BACKWARDS!

Both are useless, and I never want to see any of them in a blue jersey ever again.

Beasley if can hit form he had at PSV and some Man City form he is trully a frightening and how many times are people going to go on about Beasley beating men he isnt that type winger he knows how to keep possesion play good passes etc

Beasley if can hit form he had at PSV and some Man City form he is trully a frightening and how many times are people going to go on about Beasley beating men he isnt that type winger he knows how to keep possesion play good passes etc

He's not a winger then, is he?

If Nuno Capucho could have hit the form he had at Porto....Well, you can see where I'm going with that one, can't you?

He's not a winger then, is he?

If Nuno Capucho could have hit the form he had at Porto....Well, you can see where I'm going with that one, can't you?

beasley in Lyon was absolutely stupdenously good

he needs a run of games and get him going he is stupdenously good

Pretty hard for Beasley to get any sort of consistancy when he's never given a fair crack of games. I bet if he could keep injury free and given a run that Broadfoot, Miller, Boyd and McCulloch were given - he'd show what he was capable of!

I'd certainly rather see Beasley than shite like Adam or McCulloch.

Pretty hard for Beasley to get any sort of consistancy when he's never given a fair crack of games. I bet if he could keep injury free and given a run that Broadfoot, Miller, Boyd and McCulloch were given - he'd show what he was capable of!

I'd certainly rather see Beasley than shite like Adam or McCulloch.

couldnt put it any better, shame he is not Scottish eh may get a chance