Aaron

Muff

I see the Rangers website has an article about Andrew Little and his performance against the Scotland U-21's along with the guys in that squad - the same should have been done for Aaron. Unfortunatley no-one at Rangers probably watched the game.

I see the Rangers website has an article about Andrew Little and his performance against the Scotland U-21's along with the guys in that squad - the same should have been done for Aaron. Unfortunatley no-one at Rangers probably watched the game.

This surprised me as well. They probably don't even realise how big a deal it is for a player to represent the Spanish 21's side.

spanish under 21 international and hes what 4th choice at left midfield for us???? Of all walter decisions this really is one of the craziest. I can see us not playing him at all and he'll want to go back to spain and he'll leave and end up becoming another cesc fabregas and we will be kicking ourselves. No one has done well at left midfield for us this season. Lafferty and novo are both centre forwards, they do ok on the left but they are not left wingers. Adam and mcculloch are pish and beasley well i dont know whats up with him, all the pace in the world but he never seems to want to use it. Why not give him a chance, if hes that bad in the first half sub him at half time, we've done it to beasley and novo so far this season so i dont see why we couldnt do it again if hes THAT bad

spanish under 21 international and hes what 4th choice at left midfield for us???? Of all walter decisions this really is one of the craziest

Agreed - if he was a central midfielder I can see that he might have difficulty breaking in, but this is the position we have most problem with and no-one has staked a claim for. Surely he's worth 20 - 25 mins?

beasley well i dont know whats up with him, all the pace in the world but he never seems to want to use it

TBH I've never seen anything to prove that he is all that quick.

beasley well i dont know whats up with him, all the pace in the world but he never seems to want to use it

I always said that Beasley was the fastest player in Europe when he was at PSV. He isnt now, but he's still really quick.

Last seasons CL qualifier against Zeta is just one game off the top of my head where he used his pace to phenomenal effect.

I always said that Beasley was the fastest player in Europe when he was at PSV. He isnt now, but he's still really quick.

Last seasons CL qualifier against Zeta is just one game off the top of my head where he used his pace to phenomenal effect.

Tore Henry to shreds at Ibrox then he hacked beasley down aswell IIRC

Would have been a valuable player if he had not got injured, especially for our european campaign, given his vast experience, and being seconds away from a champions league final

Tore Henry to shreds at Ibrox then he hacked beasley down aswell IIRC

Would have been a valuable player if he had not got injured, especially for our european campaign, given his vast experience, and being seconds away from a champions league final

Yeah, excellent example actually.

His pace was a real asset to our counter attacking style of play last year.