Aaron

Muff

Full 90 for the Spanish U-21's last night in their 4-1 loss to Portugal.

According to reports he played pretty well out on the left - hugged the touchline, beat players, delivered a few good crosses - including one that led to the goal, showed some nice touches and had a few decent efforts.

Time to give this lad a chance to show what he can do. No-one has made the left hand side their own. Maybe Aaron could be our answer?

I watched the game and he looked really good. AS picked him out as the sides "protagonist" alongside Fran Merida as well.

Impressive, considering these two teams are arguably the two best 21 sides on the planet.

A watched the game and thought he was no bad. beat a cupple of guys and delivered a smashing cross a couple of times then he switched over to the right nearer the end .exactly what we are needing just now someone with a bit of skill and pace.decent set-piece taker and can deliver good crosses into the box

A watched the game and thought he was no bad. beat a cupple of guys and delivered a smashing cross a couple of times then he switched over to the right nearer the end .exactly what we are needing just now someone with a bit of skill and pace.decent set-piece taker and can deliver good crosses into the box

The cross he put in for Busquets to win the penalty was brilliant.

He aint scared to have a shot either. He's actually exactly what we're crying out for just now.

I actually am quite positive that Walter Smith will play this young man soon.

I think that he will play him against the Sheep as Adam is the last LM to have been tried and he did shite so Aaron may be the last resort.

IMO he would have played a long time ago for us!

watched the game last night, for the 1st maybe 20 minutes i'd say he looked a little rusty like he hadnt played a good game of football in a while but after the 1st 20 mins he was looking sharp and played well. would really like to see him against the sheep but i seriously doubt it.

According to reports he played pretty well out on the left - hugged the touchline, beat players, delivered a few good crosses - including one that led to the goal, showed some nice touches and had a few decent efforts.

Time to give this lad a chance to show what he can do. No-one has made the left hand side their own. Maybe Aaron could be our answer?

am getting mad that he has been sidelined its about time Walter gave him a chance

Agree with everything. (tu)

Apart from your sig of course :craphead:

He can't really be any worse than Charlie was on Saturday.

i am afraid it just wont happen...smith said he would get a run, but given that NO ONE has been any good on the left for pretty much the whole season, the fact that he hasnt been given an opportunity says everything...the fact that he cant even make the bench for certain games when he is part of the u-21 rule is another shining example of why he wont play...i just wish smith would be the manager of rangers, not a manager of an old boys club and put his allegiences to certain players aside...quite frankly, i think we would be much better served blooding some youngsters such as aaron,fleck,loy and mcmillan rather than using average players like dailly,mcculloch, burke and adam...they have all had their opportunity to show they are worthy of the shirt, but more often than not they fall well short...

The cross he put in for Busquets to win the penalty was brilliant.

He aint scared to have a shot either. He's actually exactly what we're crying out for just now.

It was a brilliant cross eh :O

and switching onto the right hand side he looked even stronger nearer the end really hope he gets a game soon but i doubt he will unless its like an early scottish cup game

exactly what we are looking for