In todays (Wednesday)Herald

nvager

I could see him playing at the back against celtc - after all he's quick enough on the ground, strong, great in the air and has a decent enough distribution - well he does if you listen to our manager doh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really no need to get hot and bothered about this.

How does a vague article saying

Smith hopes to have both defenders back for the visit of Aberdeen but could turn to McCulloch
get interpreted by so many as
Smith's going to play McCulloch even if Magic and Weir are fit because they're bum bandits.

:huh:

Nothing surprises me anymore.

The clique have managed to work their way back into contention. McGregor, McCulloch, Ferguson and Boyd

Our club are a joke

What have the other 3 got to do with him? They are good players who have contributed to our team in the past and present, McCulloch is just pish and has done virtually nothing for us in the large number of appearances hes made.

Well its not definite, but very worrying. Why would you not bring in Whittaker and move Broadfoot or even Papac to CH? Why not play McMillan and give youth a chance. Lee has failed everywhere to date. This is weird. Walter has so many natural CHs why go down this route?

Well its not definite, but very worrying. Why would you not bring in Whittaker and move Broadfoot or even Papac to CH? Why not play McMillan and give youth a chance. Lee has failed everywhere to date. This is weird. Walter has so many natural CHs why go down this route?

because he is a fcukwit that I am now convinced knows nothing about the pace and strength needed in the modern game, i.e. Madjid, donkey Lee seriously give me strength, one - we bought him in the first place, two - we never took the offer in the summer, three - we have a full fecking defensive of centre backs and Watty thinks he needs to convert Lee, seriously what are Ally and Kenny doing letting Watty do this (or even consider this) laughing stock, that is what we are, whether he plays or not, we are a laughing stock for buying him in the first place.