Stoke target McCulloch

Muff

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The good thing about the silly money going for players down south is that even mediocricy is over-priced, hence these supposed ridiculous offers for McCulloch who in reality is nothing but a £300K player at most.

Great news :clap: Just take that money!

I would rather sell that c-nt you have as an avatar

You talking about the guy who scored more in 1 mount than McCulloch in 1 year ?

Yes that c-nt

dont think selling one of our best players would be too smart tbh.

I was a big fan of him McCulloch at Wigan, he was one of their most important players and I thought he would do well for us.

However in reality they are a small club, who have been punching above their weight for a number of years now and a player who plays in the style that McCulloch does was always going to be considered as a valuable player to a team in their position.

However, the demands which a club like Rangers places on a players shoulders, has proven to be too big for him.

We should just accept that it hasn't worked out for him here and accept what I feel is a very good offer from a club who are better suited to having a Lee McCulloch in their squad.

£1.5m? Take the money and run, i will drive him down there myself. Started well at the club and i thought he was going to prove me wrong but hes been awful for months and there are far better players ahead of him at the club. Hes not going to play regular football so we would be much better off getting the money and probably saving a good bit of money on wages as well.

Overall Miller has been a good signing so far, so I wouldn't get rid of him, as much as I'd like to.

If he keeps on doing the buisness on the park and can finish off a few more chances then not even myself can complain!