Steven Smith to leave

andyboy66

According to Real Radio sports section:

SMITH'S IBROX DAYS NUMBERED?

Stevie Smith's future is in doubt today.

Its rumoured the defender has been told he's now surplus to requirements at Rangers.

The full back has spent the last two years hindered by injuries.

:rangers: :unionflag:

Probably the best for both parties to part company, It's sad how his Career has panned out.

Before Smith got injured, he did look like he a great future at the Rangers and IMO had the makings to be a future captain.

If he does go in Jan i wish him all the best :beer2:

Was only a couple of weeks

If he knows now he knew then

I thought it was longer than that :lol:

No trying to make excuses for Walter, but maybe Smith can't reach the levels that is expected of him now.

How do we know that without him getting any 1st team action? Remember how shaky Hutton was after his injury before he got a run in the side?

Was only a couple of weeks

If he knows now he knew then

I thought it was longer than that :lol:

No trying to make excuses for Walter, but maybe Smith can't reach the levels that is expected of him now.

How do we know that without him getting any 1st team action? Remember how shaky Hutton was after his injury before he got a run in the side?

Maybe he can't play at that level again, honestly nobody knows the in's and out's of Smiths Condition.

Is he getting 90minutes under his belt in reserves?

I posted how he got on in the last couple of reserve matches(my mate goes to them)but I can't remember if I said he was playing well or if he was awful?

Even if he has been playing poor in the reserves, you can hardly judge him on that!

Lee McCulloch and Charlie Adam have been poor in the reserves this season yet still played in the 1st team.