Central Defensive Pairing.

docspiderman

According to our official website Walter still thinks that McCulloch and Webster can be our long term central defensive pairing and may not bid for a central defender.

Most of us are very sceptical about McCulloch being played in any position in our first team.

Webster has not been deemed good enough to make the bench for Bristol in the past few weeks.

However, Walter is hopeful that these two are the answer for central defence :rolleyes:

According to our official website Walter still thinks that McCulloch and Webster can be our long term central defensive pairing and may not bid for a central defender.

Most of us are very sceptical about McCulloch being played in any position in our first team.

Webster has not been deemed good enough to make the bench for Bristol in the past few weeks.

However, Walter is hopeful that these two are the answer for central defence :rolleyes:

that 'll means boogy will be away in january

Guest therabbitt
WALTER SMITH has hinted Rangers ARE in the market for a defender - but hasn't ruled out Lee McCulloch and Andy Webster providing long-term cover at the back.

This is getting silly - This is RFC we are talking about ,that pair are not good enough - its as simple as that . I'm beginning to wonder about the way forwrd over the coming years I had hoped we were going to see Murray park youngsters come through year in year out - they appear to have no hope under Smith - He continues to play favourites to the detriment of our league chances - He has spent considerably but we are not getting better - Teams need balance ,we are nowhere near settled and are far too static - McCulloch Webster at the back is not a dominant pairing - Webster only looked good next to Pressley.

How many players have we had offers for? McCulloch and he's one we don't want to sell. Crazy. He's not a defender Walter. Stop gambling with our quest for the title ffs.

Webster, one start for Bristol City sums him up for me. He should be busting a gut down there trying to prove himself and get much needed games, if he is and still not playing then he must be shyte.

I think he's had about 5 games in the last 3 years. Not suitable back up to rely on, same goes for McCulloch.