Can we finish second ?

mark1963

Shut up.

i'm just hurting mate - really want to see the team balanced up with natural players - i am worried that we have to paly utd soon and without a change of tactics we will struggle - tell me to shut up by all means but we do have a voice and our performances have been questionable.

Shut up.

i'm just hurting mate - really want to see the team balanced up with natural players - i am worried that we have to paly utd soon and without a change of tactics we will struggle - tell me to shut up by all means but we do have a voice and our performances have been questionable.

We're all hurting but I think there is no way we will finish second. Are we not 7 points ahead of third ?

Our performances have been really poor since St. Mirren.

Can't see us beating Dundee United tbh (td)

Celtic win today and we are 7 off the top and 7 off third.

Le Guen was sacked for this kind of form.

Le Guen was sacked on the basis of us going out of the cup via a Division 1 team and losing what was it, 5 games in a row? We were a shambles.

Lost 2 games this season, for most teams, thats not bad going.

Celtic win today and we are 7 off the top and 7 off third.

Le Guen was sacked for this kind of form.

Le Guen was sacked on the basis of us going out of the cup via a Division 1 team and losing what was it, 5 games in a row? We were a shambles.

Lost 2 games this season, for most teams, thats not bad going.

Most teams, not us. We were today and have been recently a shambles.

Get a fucking grip of yourselves.

This is the same team that went to the Girodome and fucking played them off the park. If it wasnt for dodgy decisions going Celtics way every week then we would be able to have the odd slip up.

Honestly, I think some of you are fucking Tims.

when we cant at least draw with relegation material like stmirren and mid table crap like hearts it is a valid question

we will face tougher tests on the road all depends if someone can put together a decent run dont think it is in our hands the way we are playing

This is the same team that went to the Girodome and fucking played them off the park. If it wasnt for dodgy decisions going Celtics way every week then we would be able to have the odd slip up.

Please don't use that excuse.

As for the thread its a stupid fooking thread.

Oh come on..

Be honest with yourself.

And yes, Hearts have won 5 games in a row i think? Dundee aren't too bad either. Its getting to the stage were cementaing the CL place unless things are sorted out.