Looks like

dummiesoot

(although i hate to say it) Kenny miller is a big big miss in our team when he is out.

Sure is (tu) credit where its due, he's come in knowing what criticism he would have and proved many wrong.

Especially when he pumped two past timmy :D oh wow i loved that.

"YOU SIGNED KENNY, YOU NUMPTIES"

GIUY :mutley:

If we had a much better midfield an dmore movement in it then he wouldn't be missed/needed.

This prophecy is based on what exactly?

Even teams with brilliantly creative midfields need strikers that work hard amd hassle teams - Rooney/Tevez at Man Utd, Kuyt at Liverpool (although he's been playin more as a winger) etc

I for one am glad he's back.

Welcome back King Kenny (tu)

Sometimes on Sky Sports they have distance covered through out the match, it would be intresting to see the contrast between Millers and Boyds...

:unionflag: :rangers:

Sometimes on Sky Sports they have distance covered through out the match, it would be intresting to see the contrast between Millers and Boyds...

triple....

:computers:

Gotta hand it to him! Hes been a very good signing. Not one of us predicted it, but hes become vital!

I think if you care to check back Kev,you will find that I predicted that Kenny would be the best 1.7 mil we ever spent.Best player on the park again today. (tu)

If we had a much better midfield an dmore movement in it then he wouldn't be missed/needed.

God! you really are dumb. doh

And you really are an arse as its obvious you can't be respectful to other posters.

Gotta hand it to him! Hes been a very good signing. Not one of us predicted it, but hes become vital!

I think if you care to check back Kev,you will find that I predicted that Kenny would be the best 1.7 mil we ever spent.Best player on the park again today. (tu)

richard gough cost 1.5 m miller will never be a better signing than goughie no matter what he does my good man (tu)

richard gough cost 1.5 m miller will never be a better signing than goughie no matter what he does my good man (tu)

(tu)

(although i hate to say it) Kenny miller is a big big miss in our team when he is out.

Told you so DO. Anyone that can make 'your man' look half decent, has got to be an exceptional player eh? :craphead:

I just remember you telling me Boydy was crap PB (which he isn't incidentally) :craphead:

And you really an arse as its obvious you can't be respectful to other posters.

Respect has got to be earned,as of now you haven't come close pal. :(

And you really an arse as its obvious you can't be respectful to other posters.

Respect has got to be earned,as of now you haven't come close pal. :(

:lol:

Absolute BS :)

The sad thing was, I wasn't just referring to me when I replied to you. You're unnecessarily flippant to many a poster.

I'm pretty sure by the end of the season,a lot of people(like yourself) are going to be looking awfully stupid. :)