My First OF coming up

craigrangers07

Hope you have a great time!

Im sure the atmosphere will be something youll never forget, especially after our 3rd goal goes in !!!

Wont quite beat the atmosphere in the old days..on the terracing!

It's been 10 months since they've been at Ibrox. I can't wait until the 27th, I miss the atmosphere, with us not being in Europe this year.

Yeah same the atmosphere at Of games and Europe is really outstanding :rangers:

My first Of game was the cup game at Ibrox when they scored firts we came back too win 2-1.

I think Averladze got in on the scoring. :unionflag:

first old firm game goes by in a flash best atmosphere in the world my first was a 3-3 draw at ibrox which suited us as we were ahead on points, remember Gorams save from van hoydonkey still vivid in my memory, lots of good memories of old firm games especially winning the league at the girodome priceless.

one of the most memorable games for me (tu)

Always remember my first OF at Ibrox, walking up the stairs from my Exit and seeing the Broomloan covered in green and the Tricolour, was disgusting. Something like you'll have never experienced before, look forward to it (tu)

Only thing that tops it is being at Parkhead and beating them.

Hope you enjoy it mate.

Sadly my first Old Firm experience wasn't a good one.

They beat us 2-1 :(

Think yourself lucky guy.My first Old Firm game was the 1957 Scottish League Cup final 7-1 Celtic win.Still haven't recovered. :(

atmosphere is amazing. The game thomson scored in last year was my first old firm match and i will never forget it. The feeling when thomson scored was simply amazing. Take the feeling you normally get when rangers score and multiply it a couple of times and you will get an idea of what it feels like. Roll on the december 27th, i hope we stuff the scumbags.

Hope you enjoy it mate.

I'm with you on that one...1st OF game was back in 95 i think when we got beat 2-0 at ibrox...been to many since i'm glad to say its been overwhelmingly in favour of the teddy bears in games i've been to :unionflag:

nobody has answered my second question :(

I would avoid it at all costs mate. Me and my old man done it a few years ago. They could see my strip and just were giving it the whole orange bastards pish. I was only a wee guy (but being the scum they are didnt matter to them) and to be honest it was very intimidating. I stupidly held my nose as we walked past them which didnt help matters although there was a police presence, at wasnt too hevy at that point because they dont expect many gers fans in that area. I would avoid it at all costs mate. enjoy the game

Hope you enjoy it mate.

Think yourself lucky guy.My first Old Firm game was the 1957 Scottish League Cup final 7-1 Celtic win.Still haven't recovered. :(

I would dearly love to see you getting your revenge, with an 8-0 scoreline.

Dont think it will happen this time though.

Your first OF game is always special. You're in for a real eye opener.

It's pretty indescribable, European games can be fantastic atmosphere wise but it's just a different feeling altogether at an OF game.

Of course I hope you have a blast.