I missed the Hamilton game last week

nvager

He came on when Hamilton were down to 10 men and at 4-1, when we had already started to run riot. I think it's still too early to judge him, but the little we did see, including his contribution to one of the goals, was very promising. Unlike CF5 I thought Beasley had a decent game, better than he's played in a Rangers shirt all season in fact.

Good to know that he looked a bit promising anyway. Better than looking a dud. Yes we need to see more of him to reach a considered opinion.

To be honest, he looked a very exciting prospect mate. I'm just wary of hyping him too much until he's played against better opposition. (tu)

Good to know that he looked a bit promising anyway. Better than looking a dud. Yes we need to see more of him to reach a considered opinion.

To be honest, he looked a very exciting prospect mate. I'm just wary of hyping him too much until he's played against better opposition. (tu)

Me too

I remember the OTT Reaction to Lee Martin !

He came on when Hamilton were down to 10 men and at 4-1, when we had already started to run riot. I think it's still too early to judge him, but the little we did see, including his contribution to one of the goals, was very promising. Unlike CF5 I thought Beasley had a decent game, better than he's played in a Rangers shirt all season in fact.

Beasley was on the deck more often than not in the game, all he done was win free kicks or run the ball into the corner and win a throw. Aaron looked confident when he came on, always wanting to beat the RB and hit the bye line...something Beasley shits out of every time.

Does he look like a good buy. A good class of player that can really help us in L mid/L wing? Fast? Direct? Can beat a man? etc. etc.

Done alright when he came on wasnt scared to run at a player and can cross a ball and nearly scored (tu)

Me too

I remember the OTT Reaction to Lee Martin !

Lee Martin was a good player, but suffered from the usual complete lack of protection that Rangers wingers seem to receive from referees.

Constantly getting kicked off the park without punishment, sums up the SPL though.