you constantly look for the bad points in Boyd

i do not see you slating Miller today , he was brutal

usual pish from you , in my opinion

and funnily enough, miller played no part in boyds goal today

17 goals so far (tu)

PISH defence and midfield more like.

PB is not interested in slating other Rangers players

if we have a bad result , Boyd is brutal

It angers me when we get the usual pish from the same people when we do not get the right result

Support the f*ckin players in the team , our defence was to blame today not Boyd

A brutal outing for Boyd.

get off his case , he had a good 1st half , poor in the 2nd

but for guys like you , he will never be good enough

you constantly look for the bad points in Boyd

i do not see you slating Miller today , he was brutal

usual pish from you , in my opinion

agreed

17 goals so far (tu)

PISH defence and midfield more like.

PB is not interested in slating other Rangers players

if we have a bad result , Boyd is brutal

It angers me when we get the usual pish from the same people when we do not get the right result

Support the f*ckin players in the team , our defence was to blame today not Boyd

agreed again

Too many brutal players today for my liking. Boyd's limitations are still very much apparent. Better quality defenders have him struggling.

so he did not score a good goal , of course he has deficiences , good 1st half , poor 2nd

will never be the best overall striker , but goals win games

Too many brutal players today for my liking. Boyd's limitations are still very much apparent. Better quality defenders have him struggling.

But, I thought, dundee united were pish? as are there defenders.

For the above arument to hold up, then, you cant actually argue the case for us winning, and winning clearly as, they are obviously a better quality side

Utter gash PB,

Our result today is not down to Boyd, it is down toMcGregor not coming for the second cross,

our left full back that is a central defender tucking in too deep because he IS a central defender,

yet again our midfield does not come up with a goal..

Fuck me oh for an Albertz that was a threat from midfield, we no longer have that threat and when the chips are down our midfield does not come up with goals

Its no coincidence that Boyd played well in the first half, when we passed the ball along the deck and actually looked like a football team.

The second half we started thumping long balls up to him and against 2 huge CB's he never stood a chance.

Its no coincidence that Boyd played well in the first half, when we passed the ball along the deck and actually looked like a football team.

The second half we started thumping long balls up to him and against 2 huge CB's he never stood a chance.

glad someone else noticed it

glad someone else noticed it

Absolutely, after the first goal, I said its amazing how this is the first time in memory that we arent just lumping balls up to Wilkie (because, be fair, who the hell can beat him in the air), and, actually passing it around them, and, being successful

I must be missing something. :unsure: Where does PB say that the result today was Boyds fault? I actually think PB was being kind to Boyd, as his goal wasn't particularly good. He turned the defender well then scuffed his shot.

He didn't have a great 1st half either, looked heavy-legged and gave up not just on the high balls, but also anything that was more than a yard away from him. His 1st touch was dreadful and he barely completed a successful pass all day.

We scraped a draw today, against our bogey team, because the whole team failed to adapt to the arabs change of shape in the 2nd half. I don't think anyone is saying it was Boyds fault.

I must be missing something. :unsure: Where does PB say that the result today was Boyds fault? I actually think PB was being kind to Boyd, as his goal wasn't particularly good. He turned the defender well then scuffed his shot.

He didn't have a great 1st half either, looked heavy-legged and gave up not just on the high balls, but also anything that was more than a yard away from him. His 1st touch was dreadful and he barely completed a successful pass all day.

We scraped a draw today, against our bogey team, because the whole team failed to adapt to the arabs change of shape in the 2nd half. I don't think anyone is saying it was Boyds fault.

Jesus...

Yes?

Jesus...

i personally thought it was a great goal

They had two big guys on top of him all game and he couldnt cope with it.

Have to agree

The thing is . . . Big Cousin would have ate them as a snack

Still, Boyds WANTS to play for Rangers so that counts for a lot whilst he is still chipping in with the goals

id be more worried about our brutal defending, had it not been for them, boyds goal would have won us the game, is it no coincidence boyd had a poor second half when the rest of the team did?

That´s what I think as well. Boyd´s goal could have won the game today, but for some extremely disappointing defending at some pretty straightforward high balls into the penalty area.

They had two big guys on top of him all game and he couldnt cope with it.

Have to agree

The thing is . . . Big Cousin would have ate them as a snack

Still, Boyds WANTS to play for Rangers so that counts for a lot whilst he is still chipping in with the goals

how many goals did cousin score v utd last year, how many games did we win when he played? Big Cousin would have gave up after big Wilkie clattered him first. Cousin is a becoming a fucking living legend on here, considering how often he actually did not bother his arse for OUR team.