Rangers getting slagged again on The telly

we FCUCKING know shell suit boab is A ger I've met him At ibrox before am talking about the tim writter and how they can get away with slagging us all the time bet you if someone was to say coming about celtic there would be complaints soming everywhere . dont care if yous dont care just want to know the people that do care.

so the people who Don'r care why comment

Because you are making us seem like MOPE's therefore in future it would be good to keep your mopery to yourself and not post it on the board.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we FCUCKING know shell suit boab is A ger I've met him At ibrox before am talking about the tim writter and how they can get away with slagging us all the time bet you if someone was to say coming about celtic there would be complaints soming everywhere . dont care if yous dont care just want to know the people that do care.

who made you admin i will comment on any thread i want and if it dosent toe your party line thats just tough

who made you admin i will comment on any thread i want and if it dosent toe your party line thats just tough

:mutley:

if u dont care why have the bother and write about it to tell me u dont care

Just think, over on a timmy forum you'll have one gloating about some poster on the rangers forum crying about a comment that was made on a tv show.

who looks worse then?

themthey had to run as soon as i posted the soap man

(love that soap emotion)

what was even said? that made the comment fly up your nose?

Aye I wisny about in the 90's Rangers have been getting slagged for as long as I've been alive it does ma bawz in

:lol: Take a deep breath mate, count to 5 then slowly let it out! ;) I've known about 2 comments now, that one on river City & the other one in Corrie. Hasn't affected me in the slightest!

Chin up mate!! :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Aye I wisny about in the 90's Rangers have been getting slagged for as long as I've been alive it does ma bawz in

your lucky you werent about in the eighties as it was even worse then as generally we were pretty pish with the odd cup thrown in to keep us fans happy

Just think, over on a timmy forum you'll have one gloating about some poster on the rangers forum crying about a comment that was made on a tv show.

who looks worse then?

(love that soap emotion)

Nothing m8 A just said if you dont care dont comment

:lol: Take a deep breath mate, count to 5 then slowly let it out! ;) I've known about 2 comments now, that one on river City & the other one in Corrie. Hasn't affected me in the slightest!

This is me calm :mutley:

who looks worse then?

(love that soap emotion)

Nothing m8 A just said if you dont care dont comment

so again i will ask you,, what was said? simple question that can't be to hard to answer

This is me calm :mutley:

FFS :mutley: Would hate to see you taking a radgie!!! :lol:

aye the bird seen that, but then again they were being a couple oh fannies in the program and being celtic supporters.

good potrayal in my opinion, wizna even worth mentioning, but let me ask did that really offend anyone, really. nae different than what i hear every weekend im oot.

all he sed was "i care more about rangers than you" lol

how u can be offended by tht i honestly dont no

are u trying to smart m8 it's the celtic bit am talking about, bbc always slag Rangers Celtic always get a mention everywhere there made to be the angel team and we are made to be animals etc well why did people get offended by the coronation street one