Rangers getting slagged again on The telly

river city slag Rangers this time this is on bbc just shows there biassed right enough

was just wondering if anyone else saw this but I dont think many people watch River shitty

:unionflag: am sure there will be some amounts of complaints about this . :unionflag:

watch it for yourself

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/rivercity/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye we know because ive met him but its the timmy writers that am oan about wee bob is the only ger on this programme as he told us when he met us at ibrox oneday couple of years ago. this is not the first time we have been slagged on the telly might seem stupid but am getting sick of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=river+city

dont know if it works but this is the episode it happened

couldn't care less if some cunt on a 2 bit soap sully's glasgow rangers

just like one of the char's who mentioned something about being poor compared to celtic on the renford rejects and alex norton said something about being a massive glasgow rangers fan (which of course is true)

don't comment then if you dont care

I do.

... and so do I ..... there is a bit of theme within the BBC about having a go at Rangers. As I said before on this site I know a few of them and they have no respect for us and our club

don't comment then if you dont care

I do.

... and so do I ..... there is a bit of theme within the BBC about having a go at Rangers. As I said before on this site I know a few of them and they have no respect for us and our club

yeah, this is it. It becomes a bit much if we're constantly attacked in small, nearly insignificant ways. It adds up and does undermine us. Notice how this all got worse after those fucking animals in Manchester dragged the clubs name through the mud though.

EDIT: though I've not actually seen this clip.

thats it lets burn down the river city set in dumbarton we can all meet up at the big new roundabout and chase the bassas out of town

or we could just laugh about it as its an old joke that gets used time and again even reversed to use sceptic as the joke

surely our lives arent that bad this annoys us ffs grow up

we FCUCKING know shell suit boab is A ger I've met him At ibrox before am talking about the tim writter and how they can get away with slagging us all the time bet you if someone was to say coming about celtic there would be complaints coming everywhere . dont care if yous dont care just want to know the people that do care.

so the people who Don'r care why comment

we FCUCKING know shell suit boab is A ger I've met him At ibrox before am talking about the tim writter and how they can get away with slagging us all the time bet you if someone was to say someting about celtic there would be complaints soming everywhere . dont care if yous dont care just want to know the people that do care.

so the people who Don'r care why comment

THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE MOPE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are much much better than shitty things like this annoying us.