A Youtube film I watched at least once every week....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...to brighten up my day no matter what, Our euro run was fantastic, every one of our goals r here.

No Negative shit in this thread plz. Enjoy.

fuckin love it great video that euro run will live with me for the rest of ma life the feelin a had when novo scored that penalty al never have a feelin like that again ever

also mcgregors saves against bremen :drool:

Few comments:

1. Love Novo's celebration when he scored vs Panathanikos

2. McGregor vs Bremen - quite confidently can say that is the greatest instinctive save I have ever seen.

3. Pens vs Fiorentina - never been as nervous during a match after Barry missed his pen. Not ashamed to say that I shed a wee tear after Novo stuck away that penalty (also my cat went missing for 2 days!).

4. If only we could have had "that chance" vs Zenit as part of the goal collage :(

Love tht video. One of my fav moments of the euro run was when Viera missed his penalty and the camera went on the Rangers players and carlos's reaction :) Descried every Rangers fans feelings at that moment imo.

Novos celebration vs pana = :lol: only Novo would.

That night in Lyon, we will talk about for years and years. Even McCuloch scored :craphead::P

We got there because we played as a team. If we are to win the league this year that video might be a good bit of inspiration for the players ;)

Oh and a big shout to the bremen keeper :D Cheers mate :D

People gave us negative critism about the way we played on our run. I personally enjoy the catanaccio system when it is done well like A.C Milan who have far better strikers who will take that one or two chance's that you get with that system than us.

When employed to do the lone striker role Boyd as an example you might as well not bother. Even wee Nacho blew his chance against panathinaikos at home.

Using that counter attacking system rangers played some of the best possesion football I have seen for a long time if not the best. I give you the Sporting Lisbon away game as an example.

Anyway the negative critism that we got from the tims is par for the course but to get it from the media on a whole was really unfair.

wow just watched that, got a tear in my eye like.makes me even more convinced we could have won it if we hadnt had a game pile-up. gawd cant :rangers: wait till we beat the scum on the 27th and get this season rolling, get the team sorted and start next year in the group stages. cmon the bears

im so proud to be a fan, good times or not

Superb video.

A few things:

1 - Stuttgart. Can Charlie Adam play you every week please!

2 - Cousin v Lyon. His goal and pass for DMB were absolutely sublime, the pass being one of the best assists I've ever seen.

3 - Sporting away. That performance was superb.

3 - Sporting away. That performance was superb.

Christian Dailly totally dominated Liedson that night, he had an excellent game at centre half.

Darcheville's movement was superb throughout the 90. The big man turned in a cracking shift.