Lee Wilkie... Rangers Centre Half!?

clubdeckcynic

Fuck off,I can see a defence of Whittaker----Wilkie------Broadfoot-----------Papac

:anguish:

If thats ever Rangers back 4 would someone please turn off the lights on the way out,

Im seriously contemplating going to watch my local junior team Arthurlie instead of they shite they are serving up at Ibrox

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off,I can see a defence of Whittaker----Wilkie------Broadfoot-----------Papac

:anguish:

If thats ever Rangers back 4 would someone please turn off the lights on the way out,

Im seriously contemplating going to watch my local junior team Arthurlie instead of they shite they are serving up at Ibrox

COME AND WATCH A GOOD JUNIOR TEAM LIKE MINE.............AUCHINLECK TALBOT.

I thought it would be difficult to find someone less mobile than Weir but I admit I was wrong. It has been a while since Walter signed dross from his old club, back to the days of Bollan, Cleland etc.

Oh christ, they were awful <cr> I heard Wilkie failed a medical, I hope he wasn't even getting one.

I thought it would be difficult to find someone less mobile than Weir but I admit I was wrong. It has been a while since Walter signed dross from his old club, back to the days of Bollan, Cleland etc.

Oh christ, they were awful <cr> I heard Wilkie failed a medical, I hope he wasn't even getting one.

Is he not the type of player we usually sign, always f-cked with injuries

he was ok,certainly better than broadfoot and whittaker

I'd take Cleland at RB before Clubfoot and Whittaker any day.

He's awful when teams run at him and play the ball on the deck, he has a dodgy knee, very dodgy knee, his distribution is poor, he gives away far too many fouls and he's not a big bluenose!