Murrays greed has caused this !

BLUEDIGNITY

Pish!

Wee Strap-on came to Ibrox & played a 4 5 1 formation (same form that got us to Manchester). Difference being the pro-septic press will be hailing the ginger one as some kind of tactical genius, while Watty was slated for it.

Though the straits are broad or narrow 'we will follow on'. Seems to me some of my so called fellow bears like nothing more than to bitch about the Gers.

WATP, well some of us anyway. NO SURRENDER, 7 points, fuck all in football.

Pish!

Wee Strap-on came to Ibrox & played a 4 5 1 formation (same form that got us to Manchester). Difference being the pro-septic press will be hailing the ginger one as some kind of tactical genius, while Watty was slated for it.

Though the straits are broad or narrow 'we will follow on'. Seems to me some of my so called fellow bears like nothing more than to bitch about the Gers.

what a load of pish, so tell me if 4 5 1 is that good how did we manage to throw away the league. plus you can shout no surrender all you like, tell the players who did surrender after the goal went in. also four titles in 11 years and you find that to be okay. the club needs a good clean out from top to bottom and lets us be back to where we belong, as the best team in scotland.

Pish!

what a load of pish, so tell me if 4 5 1 is that good how did we manage to throw away the league. plus you can shout no surrender all you like, tell the players who did surrender after the goal went in. also four titles in 11 years and you find that to be okay. the club needs a good clean out from top to bottom and lets us be back to where we belong, as the best team in scotland.

Correct Minst did you see how the players chucked it after the goal went in, same as the crowd I'm afraid all the propaganda about the hokey Cokey in the lead up to the game worked, quiet as mice for long periods, the sooner we belt TBB out and fcuk the consequences the better. That mhob were quiet too they expected to be humped but as we have come to know we can turn advantage into shite. Free kick just outside the 18 yardline then a corner next thing the bheggars score, the whole sorry fcukin thing only took about 45 seconds if that ! Murray ya bastard you've turned the Club and it's fans into a laughing stock the day you gave in to TBB YA gutless toerag ! :sherlock:

Pish!

Correct Minst did you see how the players chucked it after the goal went in, same as the crowd I'm afraid all the propaganda about the hokey Cokey in the lead up to the game worked, quiet as mice for long periods, the sooner we belt TBB out and fcuk the consequences the better. That mhob were quiet too they expected to be humped but as we have come to know we can turn advantage into shite. Free kick just outside the 18 yardline then a corner next thing the bheggars score, the whole sorry fcukin thing only took about 45 seconds if that ! Murray ya bastard you've turned the Club and it's fans into a laughing stock the day you gave in to TBB YA gutless toerag ! :sherlock:

The thing is BD, see when we go to ICT nothing will be said from the same fans thats are moaning and groaning on this site etc.

We all seem to know the problem but NOTHING will be done from us, in that is the biggest let down of all (td)

Pish!

The thing is BD, see when we go to ICT nothing will be said from the same fans thats are moaning and groaning on this site etc.

We all seem to know the problem but NOTHING will be done from us, in that is the biggest let down of all (td)

Yes you are right, NOTHING will be done, but I'll still be thowing my tuppence worth in until something is done. :sherlock:

Pish!

But as you said yesterday, we win about 3 leagues every 10 years and have since the 40s.

So it's maybe not very good but it's what we're used to.

Pish!

But as you said yesterday, we win about 3 leagues every 10 years and have since the 40s.

So it's maybe not very good but it's what we're used to.

but danny even when we were not winning titles we had some not bad teams. but this lot chucked it yesterday after the goal went in. we now have no money to spend and all we can do is hope some youngers players can come through, but then again if walter is still here then they wont get played.

We would have won the title because even just 1 point from the back to back Old Firm games would have finished septic off. It really does piss me off that all the wee toadies like chick young never ask Murray the obvious question ... does he regret weakening a winning team half way through what could have been a momentous season <_<

There's nothing wrong with selling your best players, as long as you're in a constant cycle of replacing them to an acceptable or even higher standard. It's the only viable way forward for Rangers as a club. Unfortunately though, we don't have the right people in place to maximise its potential as the future of our club.

If he hadn't sold Hutton we'd have won the Title last Season and be in a better position right now ! :sherlock:

Probably correct mate, but I don't think he is the villain of the peace at the moment:

Not sure Murray squandered £30M (mendes, davis and Boogie apart)

Not sure Murray bought strikers to play in midfield.

Not sure Murray has 4 centre backs playing in defence

Not sure Murray is delighted that the youth academy is seen as useless by the manager

Not sure Murray asks the same old faces to be played regardless of form

All in all, not too sure at all!

Pish!

agreed , we played it for the last 8 games last season and collapsed , it got us 2nd in the league

not good enough for rangers