Rumour

Heard from a source in the know that both Mendes and Davis are unhappy at the tactics and positions they are being played in. One of these players, i dont know who, has asked his agent to instigate a move south.

Source is well placed and tells me questions are being asked regards Boogies injury as they reckon a decent offer is on the way for him with replacements lined up.

Hope he is wrong as we need the three of them for the rest of the season.

Heard from a source in the know that both Mendes and Davis are unhappy at the tactics and positions they are being played in. One of these players, i dont know who, has asked his agent to instigate a move south.

Source is well placed and tells me questions are being asked regards Boogies injury as they reckon a decent offer is on the way for him with replacements lined up.

i think you have made this up

Tell your source in the know that he's talking shite. (tu)

hes been played in his proper position every game.....

No he hasn't. He's benn played defensively to accomodate Barry 'It's my ball and my club and i'll do what i like because i'm an arrogant toseer to was past his best a long, long time ago' Ferguson.

hes been played in his proper position every game.....

No he hasn't. He's benn played defensively to accomodate Barry 'It's my ball and my club and i'll do what i like because i'm an arrogant toseer to was past his best a long, long time ago' Ferguson.

Or ya know, playing the position he's been told to play.

davis is a centre mid n should b playin there with mendes with fergie watchin from the stand but a certain walter smith canny see the game without his ferguson glasses on.

do I smell timothy here

Put yourself in Mendes position; you run about giving your all for 90 minutes while others are not fit enough to last 20 minutes.You make space but no one is on your wavelength.You look for players making a run and most of your team cannot be bothered to move and your striker just stands waiting beside his marker. You are an attacking creative midfielder but your colleague who played his best football in front of the back 4 is always ahead of you and when he gets the ball delays and delays then passes the ball backward.

I would not be at all surprised if he wanted out; it must be soul destroying for a talented footballer to have to play alongside Broadfoot, Whittaker, Adam and Lafferty; 3 guys with no balance or coordination and no basic passing ability and the other who may have some talent but has no pride or self discipline and is not fit enough to play in a pub team.

i dont usually post on here but ive been told by friends in the know ,that davis loves playing for rangers but has told barry were to get off a right few times including during half time dressing room rants ,i dont believe this sort of stuff should come out of dressing rooms but if the players were 100% together it wouldnt.i think and from what ive been told the the clique is alive and well and some of the new guys in the team are fed up ,well this is probablywere i get shot down..................anyway happy new year