Rumour

ha ,no he is an artist and a bear

He's a smelly Fenian and I pumped his plumber. :D

Listen mate, not doubting that you are genuine, but it's silly season once again. Doubt we are going to hear anything truthful until pen hits paper

i am very sceptical of everything i read on these sites ,but on a personal basis i dont trust our management team to do anything positive for us,i still cannot believe we went to a eufa cup final and did not give it our best shot ,so sad

i am very sceptical of everything i read on these sites ,but on a personal basis i dont trust our management team to do anything positive for us,i still cannot believe we went to a eufa cup final and did not give it our best shot ,so sad

Zenit were hardly pushovers :huh:

it just really pisses me off ,i think we did not show enough beliief and that stems from our manager ,times have moved on we need to move on or we will just become another club, when i was a wee boy my granda took me to the game and taught me about rangers i mean RANGERS

Guest johngers
sorry for my rant,not that good at this type of thing ,thanks

No bother mate.

Tell your brother I have that gimp mask he requested.

:lol:

So far i have been called a Tim and i have been told to go fuck myself.

I would like an apology for being called a Tim, that hurt.

As for go and fucking myself, why would i fuck myself when i can have yer maw for two bob, no offence.

My contact has been right in the past and as i said 'RUMOUR'.

Think logically and it is staring us in the face, Mendes has regressed of late and we are playing Davis out of position.

So far i have been called a Tim and i have been told to go fuck myself.

I would like an apology for being called a Tim, that hurt.

As for go and fucking myself, why would i fuck myself when i can have yer maw for two bob, no offence.

My contact has been right in the past and as i said 'RUMOUR'.

Think logically and it is staring us in the face, Mendes has regressed of late and we are playing Davis out of position.

well you never know whats true....we are all concerned about Walter's tactics so I wouldn't be suprised if some of the players are.