Barry Ferguson - all talk in here

FFS I can't belive almost everyone wants rid of Fergie. He might be struggling for form since returning from injury but he's played with it for so long it will take time to adjust.

m8 hes had enuf time to adjust ffs, he will never be the same player that he used to be.

if newcastle bid for him we should just let him go and move davis into the middle.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_45307375_ferguson_new_226b.jpg

pmsl, they ony pic the could get of him was when he is half way through saying f*ck :lol:

That was his reply to Walter Smith asking him if he wanted to come off!

Zenit were interested but that was because Mr Advocaat remembers him as the quality player he was.

I watched an Advocaat interview(on Rangers World) last year,and Advocaat said:Barry could still play in the midfield in any top team.(words to that effect)

The Newcastle fans are absolutely horrified at this news.

Says it all, doesn't it.

I don't know where they would play him? Nicky Butt, Danny Guthrie and Joey Barton are all better players!

The also are not impressed with Madjid Bougherra.

The Newcastle fans are absolutely horrified at this news.

Says it all, doesn't it.

I don't know where they would play him? Nicky Butt, Danny Guthrie and Joey Barton are all better players!

The also are not impressed with Madjid Bougherra.

Butt getting on, and Barton is a loose cannon as you know. he'll get shoehorned in somewhere.

TBH i don't blame the Newcastle fans wondering about Bougherra after Boumsong :craphead:

If they are willing to help us out then i'm all for it :D

the boy has carried rangers on his back for so long and this is how we treat him, tbh i'm quite saddened at some of the comments (although i respect everyone's opinion), mine is that we give him to the end of the year to find form, if it doesn't come back then look at it in the summer. We sHould always back our own regardless of the situation, WATP

AR

He wont be leaving due to a combination of two things:

1.Ferguson wouldnt want to go as his heart is with Rangers and Rangers only- Thus Mr Ranger

2. Walter Smith is to loyal to players if they dont want to go he wont let them go. Thats why Charlie Adam wont be leaving this transfer window.

He wont be leaving due to a combination of two things:

1.Ferguson wouldnt want to go as his heart is with Rangers and Rangers only- Thus Mr Ranger

2. Walter Smith is to loyal to players if they dont want to go he wont let them go. Thats why Charlie Adam wont be leaving this transfer window.

Charlie Adam has been told he can leave.

Deny that they have made an enquiry or deny an enquiry made by Newcastle?

Rangers deny that newcastle have made an enquiry for barry

So kinnear is talking balls?

Tbh, I wouldn't believe either of them.

the boy has carried rangers on his back for so long and this is how we treat him, tbh i'm quite saddened at some of the comments (although i respect everyone's opinion), mine is that we give him to the end of the year to find form, if it doesn't come back then look at it in the summer. We sHould always back our own regardless of the situation, WATP

AR

bugger off aussie, away shag yer sheila.