Guess who I passed in Buchanan Street today

LegendofCoop

Mr Mendes!

You can wait in line to touch me! :D

He passed just about 6 feet away from me and I was tempted to go over to him & ask for his autograph. It was pishing it down though & he was under a brolly with his stunning wife! Didn't want to annoy him, but was kicking myself for it afterwards!

Just thought I'd share that with you all! :lol:

(tu)

Mr Mendes!

He passed just about 6 feet away from me and I was tempted to go over to him & ask for his autograph. It was pishing it down though & he was under a brolly with his stunning wife! Didn't want to annoy him, but was kicking myself for it afterwards!

(tu)

You got a video of you kicking yourself? :craphead:

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

No, but it can be arranged! :lol:

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

Wonder what Mendes thought looking over his shoulder as your kicking away at your own ass!

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

Wonder what Mendes thought looking over his shoulder as your kicking away at your own ass!

I nearly bumped into every lamp post, tourist, shopper, bus for the next 200 yeards as I was walking backwards to keep on looking at him! Getting in ouch with the Council to see if they'll sell me the CCTV footage! :lol:

I nearly bumoed into every lamp post, tourist, shopper, bus for the next 200 yeards as I was walking backwards to keep on looking at him! Getting in ouch with the Council to see if they'll sell me the CCTV footage! :lol:

They probably think Glaswegians are weird with half of them walking backwards every time they pass!

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

If you had been Charlie Aadam he wouldn't have seen anything. He simply couldn't kick his own arse. :unionflag:

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

cool....he was in the papers today insisting he is really happy at Rangers and told his agent that too....here's hoping we can keep him

I met him in House of frasers today and got his autograph and a picture with him. felt like a tool asking but he is a legend and a cracking player. pretty nice guy too!!

WATP

:lol: See if you're just saying that to make me jealous....You lucky bassa!!!!

If it had been dry then I would have probably said something!

I met him in House of frasers today and got his autograph and a picture with him. felt like a tool asking but he is a legend and a cracking player. pretty nice guy too!!

WATP

You will regret this desperatly :craphead:

I went to see oasis at the oddesy in october and i met noel gallagher afterwards and i got my cd signed but the picture i got with him came out badly, and you always get the c*nts who will say if you dont have a picture you can't prove it <_<

WATP

I went to see oasis at the oddesy in october and i met noel gallagher afterwards and i got my cd signed but the picture i got with him came out badly, and you always get the c*nts who will say if you dont have a picture you can't prove it <_<

Ah, but I have a witness! ;)

WATP

Ah, but I have a witness! ;)

So do i ;)

I also have a picture but half of noel's face is cut off :craphead:

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

cool....he was in the papers today insisting he is really happy at Rangers and told his agent that too....here's hoping we can keep him

I don't see why we can't. He hasn't had THAT much intrest. Besides, he's been to Tottenham and other English teams, and not been given much of a chance. He's at the best place possible if you ask me.

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

I don't see why we can't. He hasn't had THAT much intrest. Besides, he's been to Tottenham and other English teams, and not been given much of a chance. He's at the best place possible if you ask me.

Buchanan Street?

Mr Mendes!

(tu)

i got a picture with mendes when i was in Toys R Us two days before xmas :)