Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Yes we're the biggest club in our own city well done, as opposed to you who aren't even that. As for the bitter Souness bollocks, one minute he's saying we're the best supporters in the world, he gets sacked for being one of the worst managers in our history then he's sticking the knife in. One of the biggest wanks ever associated with the game.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers lol, would rather have that in fairness than 20,000 supporters and 30,000 bigots. Wanks.

Stop talking pish, your club is a joke. You have no ambition and have won nothing in years. You and the rest of the moronic geordie plums are so deluded its frightening.

Aye we were the ones saying we'd win the Premiership after being in it five years pmsl :lol:

No fuckin ambition. Look mate, we'll keep signing players like Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Argentinian internationalists, South America Footballer of the Years, Boca Juniors best players....and you keep signing Filip Sebo and Marcus Gayle types. There's not two supports on earth more deluded than either of the old firm, and plenty would agree with that statement.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newxastle United are the bigggest club in....

Newcastle, but thats the world to the geordies. Hate them and Middlesborough with a passion. As Souness said they are a team with 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers who know nothing about football. Them 20,000 were there during the rough years of being in div1 and 2 but these customers think Newcastle is the biggest club in the world and boo when they get to St James' Park when it's all going wrong.

Got to admit though buzzed off Shearer and Bobby Robson when they were there

Yes we're the biggest club in our own city well done, as opposed to you who aren't even that. As for the bitter Souness bollocks, one minute he's saying we're the best supporters in the world, he gets sacked for being one of the worst managers in our history then he's sticking the knife in. One of the biggest wanks ever associated with the game.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. Wanks.

Excuse me friend but if you read anything about football in Glasgow, and Scottish football in general, I think you'll find that Rangers are the biggest club in Glasgow. Just because Celtic have a steaming shite hole of stadium, that was built on the cheap just so they could boast another 10,000 seats than Ibrox, doesn't mean they qualify as the biggest team. Fan base and prolonged success determines that.

We were the best supported and most succesful club in England in the 20th century prior to the Munich Air Disaster, the facts are out there. We could have argued well it wouldn't have been an argument that we were a bigger and more succesful club than Man Utd, prior to that event. Of course we can't now cos we've won fuck all for too long, and they have went on to become one of the biggest three clubs in the world. It's the same with Rangers and Celtic. The facts are over the last 10 years, they've won much more than you, have had much bigger attendances, more money has been invested on the whole, in general having a bigger turnover, so is it unreasonable to say at present they are a bigger club? Before you start with fenian this, and fenian that, towards me, I think they're a bigger bunch of wanks than yous even.

Aye we were the ones saying we'd win the Premiership after being in it five years pmsl :lol:

No fuckin ambition. Look mate, we'll keep signing players like Michael Owen, Alan Shearer, Argentinian internationalists, South America Footballer of the Years, Boca Juniors best players....and you keep signing Filip Sebo and Marcus Gayle types. There's not two supports on earth more deluded than either of the old firm, and plenty would agree with that statement.

The only reason you attract players of that ilk is because you dangle a cheque, which is massive even by Premiership standards, in front of them.

Thats one of the main reasons why your team is full of under perfoming players, and you have an owner who can't find anybody to buy you.

If your fans had more realistic demands you would probably sign lesser known players. However they would be willing to work hard and ensure that you finish in better positions that you currently do.

The only reason you attract players of that ilk is because you dangle a cheque, which is massive even by Premiership standards, in front of them.

Thats one of the main reasons why your team is full of under perfoming players, and you have an owner who can't find anybody to buy you.

If your fans had more realistic demands you would probably sign lesser known players. However they would be willing to work hard and ensure that you finish in better positions that you currently do.

I'm sorry but again that is just rubbish. Alan Shearer signed for Newcastle on less money than he was offered to play for Man Utd. What are these unrealistic demands by the way? In 2003 we came third we were above Chelsea, we were the 8th richest club in Europe, and we had a better side than Liverpool and a waiting list of 20,000. When we were in the Champions League it seemed like a natural thing, we had the players, the crowd, the finance, everything really, the annoying thing is the amount of idiots more than willing to stick the knife in now it's went tits up. You'd be saying fuck all if we were still there, at the time even your beloved Barry said we were the second biggest club in Britain, which to be was wrong even then when you look at Liverpool's history, and Arsenal too. Is it unreasonable to think the long term aim is to get back there? I'd love to know what this unrealistic expectation is, it's a media Talkwank supported myth. I doubt our expectations are any more unrealistic than what yours would be if you were in the Premiership.

I'm sorry but again that is just rubbish. Alan Shearer signed for Newcastle on less money than he was offered to play for Man Utd. What are these unrealistic demands by the way? In 2003 we came third we were above Chelsea, we were the 8th richest club in Europe, and we had a better side than Liverpool and a waiting list of 20,000. When we were in the Champions League it seemed like a natural thing, we had the players, the crowd, the finance, everything really, the annoying thing is the amount of idiots more than willing to stick the knife in now it's went tits up. You'd be saying fuck all if we were still there, at the time even your beloved Barry said we were the second biggest club in Britain, which to be was wrong even then when you look at Liverpool's history, and Arsenal too. Is it unreasonable to think the long term aim is to get back there? I'd love to know what this unrealistic expectation is, it's a media Talkwank supported myth. I doubt our expectations are any more unrealistic than what yours would be if you were in the Premiership.

Good fishing.

Your support is shit, we went down there 20,00 of us for a tournament 4 yrs coming up & played you lot on the saturday, had the place bouncing and not a peep out of you lot.

Was even speaking to newcastle lads after it who even said they were embarassed with their support.

Dont get me wrong, on the pitch youd wallop us, but thats due to the sky tv money and fuck all else. that will change though, that will dry up, we will be back, where as you lot always have been & always will be fuck all.

Oh and.

BD, nice Catch... (tu)

Your support is shit, we went down there 20,00 of us for a tournament 4 yrs coming up & played you lot on the saturday, had the place bouncing and not a peep out of you lot.

Was even speaking to newcastle lads after it who even said they were embarassed with their support.

Dont get me wrong, on the pitch youd wallop us, but thats due to the sky tv money and fuck all else. that will change though, that will dry up, we will be back, where as you lot always have been & always will be fuck all.

Oh and.

BD, nice Catch... (tu)

What for a pre-season friendly against inferiors? For fuck sake. We've had friendlies there aginst big clubs, like Barcelona, Bayern and Juventus and had 52,000 in. There's never going to be over 40.000 for a side we expect to beat 4 or 5-0. I was at Ibrox in 1994 for the tournament with Man Utd, Newcastle and Sampdoria, all you could hear was us, not a peep out of you at all. Abusing support at a friendly lol talk about scraping the fuckin barrel. You have no argument, you shag sheep, pipe down. 20.000 of you as well pmsl. You had the whole Gallowgate 11,000 good turn out, but why can you not take half of that to Kilmarnock for a proper league game?

What for a pre-season friendly against inferiors? For fuck sake. I was at Ibrox in 1994 for the tournament with Man Utd, Newcastle and Sampdoria, all you could hear was us, not a peep out of you at all. Abusing support at a friendly lol talk about scraping the fuckin barrel. You have no argument, you shag sheep, pipe down. 20.000 of you as well pmsl. You had the whole Gallowgate 11,000 good turn out, but why can you not take half of that to Kilmarnock for a proper league game?

doh

Perhaps the size of Rugby Park has something to do with it...

I love it. This is a typical Newcastle fan...

I would have to be seriously bored to go on any other teams forum to be brutally honest. Yet you have come on here and are trying to get a load of Bears to say oh yeah mate ur right we're shite, your the biggest club in the world. :Animation44-dont over use: dohdoh

Answer me this when was the last time you was in a European final taking 200,000 supporters to the city where it was being played?.....oh wait never now we might not have celebrity millionaires playing for us but at least we are still challenging in the modern day....

Newcastle/sunderland/boro 3 peas in a pod, 3 never have been & never will be's.

Deluded, aint the word, 2nd biggest club in Britain, one of the funniest things i have read in a long time..

Newcastle/sunderland/boro 3 peas in a pod, 3 never have been & never will be's.

Deluded, aint the word, 2nd biggest club in Britain, one of the funniest things i have read in a long time..

Aye that was the now club captain of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

i've got a couple of points to make after reading all these discussions:

1) yes newcastle are an overhyped terrible excuse for a football club - especially the way it has treated its fans over recent years but

2) their fans are loyal no matter what anybody says - even if they boo their team just like we did under le guen and the last year of eck

3) rangers are a much bigger club than newcastle are/will ever be. we make the most of what we have and year in year out provide great european experiences for the nation - that applies to both the old firm team (fair enough this year is an exception for us)

4) the only difference between rangers and newcastle is the money - if rangers had the same financial input as newcaste - i would put money on it that we would be in the semi-finals of te champions league year in year out - and not in the bottom 8 of the english premiership (bottom 5 in spl equivelant)

i've got a couple of points to make after reading all these discussions:

1) yes newcastle are an overhyped terrible excuse for a football club - especially the way it has treated its fans over recent years but

2) their fans are loyal no matter what anybody says - even if they boo their team just like we did under le guen and the last year of eck

3) rangers are a much bigger club than newcastle are/will ever be. we make the most of what we have and year in year out provide great european experiences for the nation - that applies to both the old firm team (fair enough this year is an exception for us)

4) the only difference between rangers and newcastle is the money - if rangers had the same financial input as newcaste - i would put money on it that we would be in the semi-finals of te champions league year in year out - and not in the bottom 8 of the english premiership (bottom 5 in spl equivelant)

Point one, urban myth beyond belief and a sign of jealousy at the coverage we receive.

Point two quite correct.

Point three, actually beyond laughable and all levels

Point four if you take away the SKY money we are still financially a bigger club than Rangers, the last Deloitte survey SKY money only accounted for £21m, and our turnover was well over £35m more than yours, which says it all. The telly money will be much more next time round though.

Ha Ha, this thread is brilliant!

What a massive knowledge of history this guy must have, I honestly cannot believe he thinks Newcastle are a bigger club than Rangers?

How many Trophies they won? How many European Finals they been in? How many fans outside of Newcastle they got?

Rangers have something Newcastle will never have, and to those of us who know it needs no explanation.

From what i understand they have won the old first division 4 times, FA Cup 5 or 6 times and the inter-toto cup once.

Where we have one the SPL 51 times, European Cup Winner's Cup once, Scottish Cup 32 times, League Cup 25 times and came runners up to the UEFA cup as recently as last year.

Not to mention our almost yearly participation in Europe's highest level of football, our world-wide fan base and stadium with actual atmosphere :craphead:

From what i understand they have won the old first division 4 times, FA Cup 5 or 6 times and the inter-toto cup once.

Where we have one the SPL 51 times, European Cup Winner's Cup once, Scottish Cup 32 times, League Cup 25 times and came runners up to the UEFA cup as recently as last year.

Not to mention our almost yearly participation in Europe's highest level of football, our world-wide fan base and stadium with actual atmosphere :craphead:

Where are we hiding that then?! Last time I was at ibrox the place was like a morgue!

I just keep thinking of that Shooting Stars Sketch about Geordie Jumpers :lol:

How you can brag about Scottish trophies is beyond me :lol: I honestly reckon Middlesbrough who are another wank club have had better players than Rangers over the years, so who's to say if they were Scottish they wouldn't have 60 titles not 51.

This world wide fanbase as well. No one knows you or cares about you outside of Scotland and Ulster they really don't, I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers top in the North East, and have certainly never met a Rangers fan from England. I have however met many Scottish Newcastle fans. As I've said before you're a club who had never averaged over 40,000 in your history prior to the early 1990's. We were setting world record average gates 4 decades prior of over 57,000. I really don't know who the fuck you think you are we look at you at the very best as a Man City type club but they have more loyal fans, we are completely wank, but can just take whatever player we want from Rangers, which says it all in my view.