Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Robert Carlyle.

You never seen Trainspotting, He'll f*ckin dae you in :craphead:

Aye but what does the hard cunt dae? Or so called hard cunt?

Glasses some cunt, batters some cunt. General antisocial behaviour. Technically he's playin a Hibee from Leith, but we'll let him away with it. :pipe:

So is Robert Carlyle.

You never seen Trainspotting, He'll f*ckin dae you in :craphead:

Aye but what does the hard cunt dae? Or so called hard cunt?

Glasses some cunt, batters some cunt. General antisocial behaviour. Technically he's playin a Hibee from Leith, but we'll let him away with it. :pipe:

No the so called hard cunt SHITES IT!!! After that the game was Begbie's, and that was it that was Begbie's story, later we goat the truth fae Tommy though....

No the so called hard cunt SHITES IT!!! After that the game was Begbie's, and that was it that was Begbie's story, later we goat the truth fae Tommy though....

Good Film, Good book. I regard this little back and forth as essentially pointless, debating the hard man credentials of a fictional character.

Let's just both agree that Newcastle are pathetic, OK? :craphead:

Good Film, Good book. I regard this little back and forth as essentially pointless, debating the hard man credentials of a fictional character.

As long as we agree any club who allow Celtic to win a title are darker shade of shite than Newcastle OK?

As long as we agree any club who allow Celtic to win a title are darker shade of shite than Newcastle OK?

Yes I'm quite happy to criticise the team I support on one of It's most popular forums :rolleyes:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

How you can brag about Scottish trophies is beyond me :lol: I honestly reckon Middlesbrough who are another wank club have had better players than Rangers over the years, so who's to say if they were Scottish they wouldn't have 60 titles not 51.

This world wide fanbase as well. No one knows you or cares about you outside of Scotland and Ulster they really don't, I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers top in the North East, and have certainly never met a Rangers fan from England. I have however met many Scottish Newcastle fans. As I've said before you're a club who had never averaged over 40,000 in your history prior to the early 1990's. We were setting world record average gates 4 decades prior of over 57,000. I really don't know who the fuck you think you are we look at you at the very best as a Man City type club but they have more loyal fans, we are completely wank, but can just take whatever player we want from Rangers, which says it all in my view.

Why do English people always hit out with this arguement? Do you not realise the stupidity of this statement? I bet Newcaslte could come up here and walk it eh? Typical thick geordie.

PS. you can brag about signing south american superstars, michael owen, shearer et al...but where has it all got you? NOWHERE! You have STILL not won a trophy in donkeys years and you never will.

I cannot fathom in my head how a joke club with joke supporters are so arrogant, it beggars belief! You are shite! Everyone knows you are shite! You just can't accept it.

Also the part about you buying anyone you want from us = :lol:

Of course you do, you pay over inflated prices for players we can replace for half that.

Cheers for the whole Boumsong thing, was good of you.

Of course you do, you pay over inflated prices for players we can replace for half that.

Aye, and at least we have players that actually want to play for the club. Everytime I see Newcastle it looks like the players would rather be playing for someone else. Still, bet they are delighted with the ridiculously inflated wage they recieve!

How you can brag about Scottish trophies is beyond me :lol: I honestly reckon Middlesbrough who are another wank club have had better players than Rangers over the years, so who's to say if they were Scottish they wouldn't have 60 titles not 51.

This world wide fanbase as well. No one knows you or cares about you outside of Scotland and Ulster they really don't, I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers top in the North East, and have certainly never met a Rangers fan from England. I have however met many Scottish Newcastle fans. As I've said before you're a club who had never averaged over 40,000 in your history prior to the early 1990's. We were setting world record average gates 4 decades prior of over 57,000. I really don't know who the fuck you think you are we look at you at the very best as a Man City type club but they have more loyal fans, we are completely wank, but can just take whatever player we want from Rangers, which says it all in my view.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, and at least we have players that actually want to play for the club. Everytime I see Newcastle it looks like the players would rather be playing for someone else. Still, bet they are delighted with the ridiculously inflated wage they recieve!

*cough*n'zogbia*cough* :craphead:

*cough*n'zogbia*cough* :craphead:

You could Cough the whole teams name mate.

Gutterez (sp), Owen, Martins, Colllocini...

Ha Ha, this thread is brilliant!

What a massive knowledge of history this guy must have, I honestly cannot believe he thinks Newcastle are a bigger club than Rangers?

How many Trophies they won? How many European Finals they been in? How many fans outside of Newcastle they got?

Rangers have something Newcastle will never have, and to those of us who know it needs no explanation.

What? A history of making cunts of ourselves abroad? An average attendance of 15,000 at one point?

What a massive knowledge of history this guy must have, I honestly cannot believe he thinks Newcastle are a bigger club than Rangers?

How many Trophies they won? How many European Finals they been in? How many fans outside of Newcastle they got?

Rangers have something Newcastle will never have, and to those of us who know it needs no explanation.

What? A history of making cunts of ourselves abroad? An average attendance of 15,000 at one point?

Jesus wept. What an embarassing statement. You clearly have a history of making a cunt of yourself on internet forums. Away back to your fantasy world where Newcastle actually mean something. :lol:

Bit of jealousy towards our annual euro trips per chance.

You lot are fair splashing out again this close season. :craphead: defference is, we know were fucked, where as you lot of deluded twats still look for something that never has been.

Ffs, Aberdeen have won more that you lot. and thats saying something, for me to say that.

I find this guy's audacity of actually comparing a club like Newcastle to Rangers hilarious, but equally i find his seriousness quite worrying.

Geordies are brought up on the mythology of Newcastle FC.

Its the same with Liverpool fans.

Quite funny actually.

You just gave Shola Ameobi a new contract ffs, i don't mind Newcastle but fuck off with this bigger club shite.

The only reason you and Sunderland get so many fans is you two and Middlesborough are pretty much the only league clubs up there. Not exactly comparable to the north west, midlands or London is it where there are loads of clubs in the one area having to compete for fans.

The last time they won a major trophy was 1955, that is actually embarrassing. The last time they won the first division league was 1927...yet they believe they are this massive club with a fantastic history etc :lol:

Piss poor

I'm sorry but again that is just rubbish. Alan Shearer signed for Newcastle on less money than he was offered to play for Man Utd. What are these unrealistic demands by the way? In 2003 we came third we were above Chelsea, we were the 8th richest club in Europe, and we had a better side than Liverpool and a waiting list of 20,000. When we were in the Champions League it seemed like a natural thing, we had the players, the crowd, the finance, everything really, the annoying thing is the amount of idiots more than willing to stick the knife in now it's went tits up. You'd be saying fuck all if we were still there, at the time even your beloved Barry said we were the second biggest club in Britain, which to be was wrong even then when you look at Liverpool's history, and Arsenal too. Is it unreasonable to think the long term aim is to get back there? I'd love to know what this unrealistic expectation is, it's a media Talkwank supported myth. I doubt our expectations are any more unrealistic than what yours would be if you were in the Premiership.

I'll give you Alan Shearer signing for less money, but you forget to mention that he is actually a Newcastle fan and that would have been a huge factor in his decision.

What about the amount over inflated fees and wages you paid for guys like Owen, Luque, Barton, Smith & Duff?

They didn't join Newcastle because of it's prestigious history, or because of it's potential. They joined for the money.

If you don't want to believe that then fine, but as an outsider looking it I think it reflects in your lacklustered performances and the way that so many of your so called "high earners" bail out as soon as they have made their money.

The last time they won a major trophy was 1955, that is actually embarrassing. The last time they won the first division league was 1927...yet they believe they are this massive club with a fantastic history etc :lol:

Piss poor

22 years of age. Aye The Fairs Cup wasn't a major trophy, which is why 80,000 saw your semi final against us at Ibrox in 1969, when we put you out, I don't expect you to know that cos you're a clueless youngun. Barcelona, Juventus, Arsenal, Newcastle, Ujpest Dosza....aye not a major trophy. Younguns are becoming bigger wanks as the years go by.

The other poster Owen 100k a week, Barton 50k, Duff 40k, Smith 40k, Luque 50k (and in the Spain team) They were all internationals when they signed for us, and all came from top clubs, the wages weren't extraordinary, but again you show how little you know, they've been larghely shite, cos of the five of them as a whole they've only playe less than 30% of games since they've been here due to injury or being in jail, fuck all to do with them "not giving their all".

The other poster Owen 100k a week, Barton 50k, Duff 40k, Smith 40k, Luque 50k (and in the Spain team) They were all internationals when they signed for us, and all came from top clubs, the wages weren't extraordinary, but again you show how little you know, they've been larghely shite, cos of the five of them as a whole they've only playe less than 30% of games since they've been here due to injury or being in jail, fuck all to do with them "not giving their all".

A team containing players like Emre, Owen, Duff, Barton, Taylor, Given & Martins should be finishing in the top eight with ease.

So if it truly is "fuck all" to do with them not giving their all then why have you have finished in league positions which have been nothing short of mediocre for the past three years?

If you think it is all down to injuries or jail, as opposed to big pay cheques leading to big time attitudes, then you simply have your head in the sand.

:lol:

Steve, what have Newcastle won recently?

I'm sure that £120,000 per week on the perenially injured Owen seems like a good deal as well ;)

If Newcastle can get anywhere near a UEFA Cup Final, then you might have a point. Until then, sit in the corner like the little diddy club you truly are.