John Utaka

AdzKyle

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

Newcastle are closing in on Rangers midfielder Pedro Mendes (Sunday Express) and Porto midfielder Raul Meireles. (News of the World)

Rangers are interested in signing John Utaka from Portsmouth, should the Scottish club sell Kris Boyd. (News of the World)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/foot...JOHN-UTAKA.html

JOHN UTAKA is being lined up by Rangers should the Scottish giants sell Kris Boyd.

Portsmouth’s Nigerian winger, 27, has been watched several times by Gers’ scouts.

Pompey could sell for £5million if boss Tony Adams can buy Lyon winger Sidney Govou as a replacement.

£5m???!! Where the hell do they think we have that kind of money from?!

John Utaka is unfairly fast, but he's not that prolific.

And I still don't believe the whole Newcastle thing - they're linked with half of the Old Firm squads every transfer window.

Although Utaka would be a decent signing, not great, the fact is even if we sell Boyd and a few others we will not have £5m to spend.

P.s How was the holiday?

And I still don't believe the whole Newcastle thing - they're linked with half of the Old Firm squads every transfer window.

Although Utaka would be a decent signing, not great, the fact is even if we sell Boyd and a few others we will not have £5m to spend.

P.s How was the holiday?

Not bad apart from the brutal illness I picked up that's made me shit brown water for more than week now :(

im pretty sure its impossible for mendes, davis, edu, lafferty or velicka to leave rangers this season

a fifa or uefa rule which prohibits players from being transfered twice in a season.

i may be wrong though, just my initial thought.

Mendes is able to go if he wants to.

I am sick of Newcastle as well....in the end they prob wont sign any of our players....its on the verge of taking the piss now