Ever get the feeling it's the goalie that's . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

TBH i've always thought he flattered to decieve. Might have a great game or pull off a wondersave but i felt Alexander was more consistent,

i was probably more confident with early balls into the box when NA wa playing as well.

I wouldnt be too upset if Boyd Ferguson AND McGregor all go tbh

Only problem is i wouldn't be sure if they'd replace them. Even if they did WS's judgement is so far off would we want him to! So maybe just add Smith to that list then just to be safe........

Only problem is i wouldn't be sure if they'd replace them. Even if they did WS's judgement is so far off would we want him to! So maybe just add Smith to that list then just to be safe........

Alexander - McGregor

Edu/Davis - Ferguson

Lafferty/Naismith - Boyd

The likelyhood is we won't bring any first team players in over the window..but we already have replacements for all 3 should they leave.

Alexander - McGregor

Edu/Davis - Ferguson

Lafferty/Naismith - Boyd

The likelyhood is we won't bring any first team players in over the window..but we already have replacements for all 3 should they leave.

Alexander-No GK cover

Edu/Davis- Jury's out/Totally light on the right

Lafferty/Naismith-Really not sure about Laf/I dont think Naismith-Miller would work

Alexander - McGregor

Edu/Davis - Ferguson

Lafferty/Naismith - Boyd

Not all replacements here are necessarily the right ones.

Alexander - McGregor

Edu/Davis - Ferguson

Lafferty/Naismith - Boyd

My point is, we wouldnt be left high and dry if they left, it wouldnt be the end of the world, in fact i think we might see an improvement in our team.

Alexander - McGregor

Edu/Davis - Ferguson

Lafferty/Naismith - Boyd

I just think if we lose three players the pendulum swings from the squad being too big but we'd still have the amount of rarely/never used squad players but we'd be down three starters. They wouldn't reinvest all the funds, if any.