Kaka rejects Manchester City move

Muff

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has played down speculation that continues to suggest Kaka could move to Manchester City.

The talismanic Brazilian has been linked with a switch to Eastlands ever since the Abu Dhabi United Group took control at City and immediately made bold exclamations with regards transfer policy.

Kaka has been mooted as a possible target and on Tuesday it was reported senior City representatives had met with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to discuss a possible transfer.

City's sensational capture of Robinho under the nose of Chelsea proved Mark Hughes' side have the spending power to entice world class talent, but Berlusconi insists Kaka is not for sale.

"I know nothing about a Manchester City offer for Kaka," said Berlusconi.

"I think he's not transferable and given that is the case, he will stay at Milan."

In November the 26-year-old admitted he was flattered by City's reported interest, while at the same time accepting a Milan exit would be difficult.

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has played down speculation that continues to suggest Kaka could move to Manchester City.

The talismanic Brazilian has been linked with a switch to Eastlands ever since the Abu Dhabi United Group took control at City and immediately made bold exclamations with regards transfer policy.

Kaka has been mooted as a possible target and on Tuesday it was reported senior City representatives had met with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to discuss a possible transfer.

City's sensational capture of Robinho under the nose of Chelsea proved Mark Hughes' side have the spending power to entice world class talent, but Berlusconi insists Kaka is not for sale.

"I know nothing about a Manchester City offer for Kaka," said Berlusconi.

"I think he's not transferable and given that is the case, he will stay at Milan."

In November the 26-year-old admitted he was flattered by City's reported interest, while at the same time accepting a Milan exit would be difficult.

I hope they get him. I like man city...its not like with Chelsea when they were able to spend so much money...they were good already. This is just hilarious! I love it when not so good teams become rich.

Like hoffenheim. Being a munich fan, its a bit annoying, but still brilliant to see:)

Can you imagine if Kaka did actually sign for them and turned up for training on his first day to meet players like Darius Vassell and Benjani?

He would probably break down in tears when he saw Vassell's first touch.

Figure of £90m-£100m being talked about.

Fucking crazy, along with the proposed £170k-£200k a week pay-packet.

Absolutely mental.

especially when im still not convinced they will stay up this year

Figure of £90m-£100m being talked about.

Fucking crazy, along with the proposed £170k-£200k a week pay-packet.

Absolutely mental.

I seen £60 million.

Its going to be more than £200k a week, though. The only way Man City are gonna get players at the club is by offering massive wage increases.

Reckon he'll be on about £240k a week if he goes.

man City are gonna have some team. Robinho and Kaka in the same team as Michael Ball, Richard Dunne and Darius Vassel.

Mental stuff.

What's wrong with Richard Dunne? :(

Michael Ball's not going to get a game... they've got FUCKING WAYNE BRIDGE!!

It is worth note that when petrol goes up by 2p a litre, Man City's owners pocket an extra £500m per day.

PER FUCKING DAY! :blink:

Where'd you hear that?

Surely not true?

I read an article in the Independent's 'Monday Sport' section.

Great read and the wealth that The Abu Dhabi Group have is just mind boggling.

It is 100% true I'm afraid.